ICSIL Recruitment 2022: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd (ICSIL) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Coaches vacancies to be recruited on outsourcing basis. ICSIL is looking to fill the posts of Assistant Coaches to be be deployed in Sport Branch, Directorate of Education, GNCTD. Candidates who completed Diploma in Coaching are eligible to apply. Aspirants may apply through online mode for the posts under ICSIL Recruitment 2022 from 24-05-2022 to 13-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Diploma in Coaching or Dronacharya Awardee are eligible to apply for the ICSIL Recruitment 2022
ICSIL Recruitment 2022 | www.icsil.in | Assistant Coaches | 121 Posts | Diploma | Last Date: 13th June 2022
ICSIL Recruitment 2022: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd (ICSIL) under Directorate of Education had released notification for the posts of Assistant Coaches for recruiting in various sports disciplines. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.icsil.in. Number of Posts mentioned in the official notification is 121. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited purely on contractual basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
ICSIL Assistant Coaches Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Coaches|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||121|
|Last Date to apply||13-06-2022|
Vacancies of ICSIL Recruitment 2022:
Assistant Coaches – 121 Posts
- Athletics: 22
- Football: 6
- Basketball: 2
- Kabaddi: 3
- Kho-Kho: 5
- Wrestling: 6
- Table Tennis: 2
- Boxing: 5
- Badminton: 2
- Judo: 3
- Tennis: 3
- Skating: 1
- Volleyball: 7
- Weightlifting: 2
- Hockey: 6
- Handball: 6
- Archery: 2
- Yoga: 1
- Cricket: 4
- Softball: 1
- Ball Badminton: 2
- Base Ball: 1
- Throw Ball: 1
- Gymnastics: 4
- Shooting: 4
- Swimming: 19
- Chess: 01
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the ICSIL Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for ICSIL Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NSNIS, or from any other recognized Indian/ Foreign university OR Olympic/International Participation OR Dronacharya awardee
- All the candidates should be Indian National.
- All the qualifications should be approved from the recognized Universities/ Institutes
Age Limit for ICSIL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be maximum 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for ICSIL Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs.46,374/- by the recruiting organization
Selection Criteria for ICSIL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on the Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to Written test or certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates will receive admit card regarding written examination one week prior to the examination date.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Online application form along with One (01) recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of School leaving Certificate
- Mark sheets of all Semesters with Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case
grading system is in place.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/ Aadhar Card, etc).
Application Fee for ICSIL Notification
Candidates should pay fee of Rs. 1,000/- towards online registration fee.
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e. https://www.icsil.in/
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Pay the required amount of application fee if required.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Intelligent Communication System India Limited:-
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking . With a well focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
Address for Communication:
INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL)
ABOVE POST OFFICE,
OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020
TELEPHONE : +91-011 40538951
Important Dates for ICSIL Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 24-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 13-06-2022