(ICAI)CA Inter Admit Card 2022 Download, Group I & II Exam Date, Exam Pattern
ICAI CA Final and Intermediate Admit card & Exam Dates 2022 | The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued Admit Cards for the CA Final and CA Intermediate Exams for the November 2022 session on its official website, eservices.icai.org. Candidates can access their ICAI CA Intermediate and Final Admit Cards by logging in with their login id and password to their Registered Accounts.
CA Inter Hall Ticket Download 2022
CA Examination is held twice a year by the ICAI. First, in the month of May, and then again in November. The CA Examinations are divided into two groups: Group I and Group II. The dates of these groups’ exams are mentioned above in this article. We have provided a step-by-step guide on how to download the CA Inter Hall Ticket 2022 below. By carefully reading and following these steps, one can easily download the hall ticket while sitting at Home.
(Charted Accounts) CA Final and Intermediate admit card 2022 – out Direct link @ https://www.icai.org/
|Organisation||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Exam Form||August 10 to September 07, 2022|
|Admit Card||October 19, 2022|
|Exam Date||November 02 to 07, 2022|
(ICAI) CA – Exam Dates for Intermediate and Final
Candidates Should Carefully Check the Information on their Admit Cards after Downloading them. In the event of a discrepancy, they should contact the ICAI helpdesk immediately by sending an email to final @ icai.in or intermediate firstname.lastname@example.org. CA Foundation December 2022 admit cards are also expected to be distributed soon. The CA Foundation exams will be held offline from December 14 to December 20, 2022.
CA Final 2022 exam
Group 1 – November 2, 4, 6 & 9, 2022
Group II – November 11, 13, 15 &17, 2022
CA Intermediate exam
Group 1 – November 1, 3, 5 & 7, 2022
Group II – November 10, 12, 14 &16, 2022
How to Download the CA Final and Intermediate Admit Card 2022
- For an CA Admit card, go to the Direct link @icaiexam.icai.org .
- Click the Login/Register button.
- Enter the login information, such as the login id and password, that ICAI sent to you via email.
- Select the link in front of the Admit Card.
- Read the exam day instructions and Download the Admit Card.
- Take a printout of your Admit card / Hall Ticket for the Exam.
- Because the ICAI will not be issuing physical admit cards, candidates must download their admit card from the ICAI e-services portal.
Details Here Mentioned on the CA Inter Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- CA Programme (Group)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Guidelines for the Examination