GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 1866. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Multi purpose Health Worker under Health Department, Government of Gujarat. Candidates who completed Diploma/ Certification course in Multi Purpose Health Worker and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of GPSSB Recruitment 2022
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 | www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in | Apply Online | Multi Purpose Health Worker | 1866 Posts | Diploma | Last Date: 31st May 2022
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) is completely based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Diploma/ Certification in Health Worker Course and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||1866|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||31st May 2022|
Vacancy Details of GPSSB Recruitment 2022
Multipurpose Health Worker – 1866 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete minimum one-year Multi-Purpose Health Worker basic course certificate or Diploma course obtained from the education institution recognised as such by the Government; or
- Minimum one-year sanitary Inspectors Diploma Course obtained from education institution recognised as such by the Government; or
- Minimum one-year certification course of Health Sanitary Inspector from Industrial Training Institute or any other institute recognized as such by the Government; or
- Diploma of sanitary Inspectors or Health Sanitary Inspector obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of University Grants Commission Act,1956.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 34 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 19,950/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Multipurpose Health Worker has been selected based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Screening Test/ Written test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Multipurpose Health Worker must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of Gujarat State.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for GPSSB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Multipurpose Health Worker
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board:-
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is established under section 235 of the Gujarat Panchayat Act, 1993. The Board consists of five members including the Chairman.
The duty of the Board is to select candidates for recruitment to Class III posts in the Panchayat Service and to advise the Panchayats in such matters as prescribed by the rules.
The Board also conduct Departmental Examination of Panchayat Service Class III and Hindi/Gujarati Languages Examination.
The Board also advise panchayats for disciplinary action against panchayat service class III employee as per District Panchayat proposals in case of:
- Reduction in Rank
- Compulsory Retirement
- Removal from Service
- Dismissal from Service
- Reduction in Pension.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 16th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 31st May 2022
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|