DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL). All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 62. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode won or before 25-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Diploma in the relevant stream are only eligible to apply for DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022
DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022 | https://www.drdo.gov.in | Apprentices | 62 Posts | Diploma | Last Date: 25th June 2022
DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) had released notification for the posts of Technician Apprentices to be recruited under Solid State Physics Laboratory, Delhi.The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
DRDO SSPL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Defence Research & Development Organization – SSPL|
|Name of the Posts||Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||62|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th June 2022|
|Last Date to apply||25th June 2022|
Vacancies of DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Technician Apprentices – 62 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electronics: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 15 Posts
- Computer Science: 10 Posts
- Library Science: 2 Posts
- MOP English & Hindi: 5 (English), 5 (Hindi)
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO SSPL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the DRDO Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for DRDO SSPL Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates must complete Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Library Science/ Modern Office Practice (English, Hindi) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who completed their qualification in the years of 2020 to 2022 are only eligible to apply.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of Apprentice Act 1973
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called at any stage of the selection process
- SSPL reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training
Age Limit for DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be according to the apprenticeship rules.
Pay Scale for DRDO SSPL Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get stipend according to the rules and regulations of Apprenticeship norms.
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8,000/- PM
Selection Criteria for DRDO Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to certificates verification process.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination
- In case if two candidates are having same marks, candidates with earlier date of birth will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending the interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
Application Fee for DRDO Notification
No need to pay the application fee for this notification.
How to Apply for DRDO SSPL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website for enrolment of Apprentices i.e. through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- For students who are new to the portal must enrol their name as Apprentice
- An unique registration number for enrollment is obtained.
- Click on login button with the help of user id.
- Fill all the details and upload the resume copy for applying to apprentice posts
- Click on Establishment Name, i.e. Defence Research & Development Organization – Solid State Physics Laboratory
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at the appropriate places.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a printout copy of the application form and keep it for future reference.
About DRDO – SSPL
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is engaged in the research and development of advanced semiconductor materials and devices. Several solid-state devices like Gunn, Schottky Barrier and IMPATT Diodes, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, high-power laser diodes, quadrant detectors, single pole single throw switches, PIN photodiodes, space-quality solar cells, accelerometers, linear infrared Arrays, Thermoelectric coolers, phase shifters, hydrophones, SAW-based e-Nasika have been developed at SSPL. Device quality II-VI/III-V semiconductor crystals and heterostructures have also been developed by the Lab.
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 13-06-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Registration: 25-06-2022
Joining Date: 01-07-2022