Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana 2023 : Eligibility,Goal,Advantages,Process to apply
Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana 2023. The number of heart-related diseases is also rising in Chhattisgarh, owing to the changing environment and unhealthy eating habits in the country’s largest state and cities. The state’s population of people suffering from heart disease is growing. The majority of this growing number consists of children. The Chhattisgarh state government has launched a new scheme to address this issue. Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana 2022 is the name of such a scheme.
We are providing you with detailed information about this scheme in today’s article. On this page, we will provide you with detailed information about submitting an application form under the CG Child Protection Scheme 2022, as well as the required document list, eligibility rules, and scheme benefits. If you want to be a beneficiary of this scheme, you must carefully follow all of the guidelines provided on this page.
The Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Yojana has been launched in the state with the goal of eliminating heart disease in children aged one to fifteen years. Other types of heart diseases, as well as heart surgery, are treated at government expense under this scheme. Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh launched this scheme on July 28, 2008.
Children under the age of one year who require immediate treatment are sent to recognised institutions in the state and country after receiving approval from the government’s technical committee and doctors’ recommendations.
CG Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Benefits 2023
- There are various types of heart disease, and the government assists victims’ families by providing financial assistance.
- If heart disease is common, the state government will pay $130,000 for surgery.
- If the heart disease is more complicated, the government will pay up to $150,000 for it.
- If a child needs a heart valve replacement, the government will pay an amount of 180000.
- Instead of transferring the funds to the patient’s bank account, the state government transferred them to the hospital where the child is being treated.
- Furthermore, once the patient’s treatment is completed, the state government assumes responsibility for transporting the patient from the hospital to his or her home.
- The government’s work is not limited to this under this scheme. The reason for depositing money in the hospital is also that it is the responsibility of the hospital’s doctor to check on the patient on a regular basis.
- When the patient returns home, the hospital’s doctors examine him and send a complete report to the government, indicating whether or not the child is in good health.
Bal Hriday Yojana Documents Required
The following documents are required to complete the Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana application form:
- During the camp, hospital staff will identify children who require treatment at the district or building level.
- Candidates may also go directly to the hospital, but they must bring certain documents.
- Children must have an Aadhaar card.
- The family’s ration card is also required.
- If the candidate does not have one or both of the above documents, Chief Minister Bal Hrid will reject the candidate.
Application Form for Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
By visiting the official website, interested and eligible candidates can download the application form for the Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana. The application process for the Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana is outlined below.
- This scheme is only available to Chhattisgarh children aged one to fifteen.
- The candidate must go to the official website by clicking on this link.
- Following that, the candidate must download the application form by clicking on the link.
- After downloading the form, the candidate must fill out all of the information on the application form.
- The application form must be submitted to the health officer in charge of carrying out the Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana in the state.
How does one apply for the Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- To receive the benefits of the scheme, parents must enter their child’s name and health status.
- The program’s official website has more information. cghealth.nic.in
- When the page loads, the interested candidate should download the application form by clicking on the “Download Application” tab.
- A PDF file must be downloaded, and then a printout must be obtained. After taking a printout, you must complete the form with all of the required information.
- The form must then be submitted to the health authorities’ office, along with the necessary documents. These officers have been tasked with identifying sick candidates at the block level.
- They will provide you with an Application ID as well as a Password. This will be useful in the future.
Online Application for Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- To apply for this scheme online, go to this website.
- After visiting this website, you will see the Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana application form.
- Select that form by clicking it.
- Please read this form thoroughly.
- Will ask and answer questions thoroughly.
- After that, press the submit button.
- Your form will be considered complete.
- You can keep a printout of it with you.
- Application Form for Chhattisgarh Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
1)Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana is what it’s called.
Ans Poor children whose parents cannot afford treatment for heart disease will be treated for free under this programme.
2)How old must a child be to benefit from the Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana?
Ans This scheme is only available to children aged 0 to 15 years.