Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2023 : Eligibility,Goal,Advantages,Process to apply
Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2023 .The Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana has been launched by the Chhattisgarh State Government. The state government has decided to pay for the education of all children who lost their parents due to corona infection under this scheme. This decision made by the Chhattisgarh government in the midst of a legal battle will undoubtedly help to wipe away some of the tears of those affected by Corona infection. The Chhattisgarh government will support all children who have lost everything as a result of the brutality of Covid-19 under this scheme. Today, we will provide detailed information about the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Scheme launched by the Chhattisgarh government, such as what is the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2023?Its benefits, eligibility, and application process, among other things. If you want to learn more about the Chhattisgarh government’s scheme, read our article until the end.
Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2023
The Government of Chhattisgarh has launched the Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana. This scheme will provide benefits to such children. Those who had lost their mother, father, or both as a result of Kovid-19. The state government will provide free education to all such children. The state government will provide a scholarship of Rs 500 per month to children in grades 1 through 8, and Rs 1000 per month to students in grades 9 through 12.
Apart from that, whatever children are studying in private school and if they want to continue their studies in the same school, they can do so. Because only the state government will pay the children’s school fees. Additionally, the children will have the option of attending the state-run Swami Atmanand English Medium School. Students’ futures can be brightened by this scheme.
The goal of the Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
The main goal of this scheme is to give destitute children a better future as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. This scheme will benefit children whose families have lost a mother, father, or both as a result of COVID-19. People are facing a lot of difficulties as a result of the Covid-19 epidemic; with this in mind, the Government of Chhattisgarh provides financial assistance to children. So that all eligible children can complete their studies while remaining safe by receiving financial assistance and building their future.
This scheme will provide financial assistance to children in Chhattisgarh.
The Chhattisgarh government will now bear the entire cost of the education of children who lost their parents due to the Covid-19 pandemic under the CG Mahtari Dular Scheme.
Under this scheme, children in grades 1st to 8th will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs 500, and children in grades 9th to 12th will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs 1000.
The Advantages of the CG Mahtari Dular Yojana
- The government will provide free education to children orphaned by Corona in the state under the CG Mahtari Dular Yojana.
- Under this scheme, children in grades 1st to 8th will receive Rs 500 per month from the government, while children in grades 9th to 12th will receive Rs 1000 per month as a scholarship.
- Aside from that, priority will be given to enrolling such orphans in the state’s Swami Atmanand English medium schools.
- No fee will be charged to the children orphaned by Corona upon admission to the school.
- Aside from that, the children of the state will benefit from this scheme as well.Corona killed the breadwinner’s family.
Features of the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana scheme
- The Chhattisgarh government launched the Mahtari Dular Yojana scheme.
- Monthly scholarships will be provided to all children whose parents or guardians have died as a result of corona infection under this scheme.
- The state government will provide a scholarship of Rs 500 per month to children in grades 1 through 8, and Rs 1000 per month to children in grades 9 through 12.
- The amount provided under this scheme will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Such children will be given priority admission to English medium schools under the Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana. They will also not be charged any fees.
- Under this scheme, state children will receive free education from kindergarten to college.
- Students will benefit greatly from this scheme and will be able to complete their additional studies.
- The children became self-sufficient as a result of the Mahtari Dular Yojana and would face no problems in the future.Children will be able to brighten their future thanks to this programme.
Eligibility for the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
- Please obtain information about the following qualifications before applying for the CG Mahtari Dulari Yojana:
- Only children whose parents or earning members of the family have died as a result of the Coronavirus will be eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is only open to students in grades 1 through 12.
- The student must be a resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Documents of Mahtari Dular Yojana
The following documents are required to apply for the Mahtari Dular Yojana:
- The Aadhar card.
- previous class evaluation sheet
- Parents’ death certificates
- Certificates of income and caste
- Basic address verification.
- the applicant’s address
- The applicant’s mobile phone number
Application procedure for Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
- To apply for the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dulari Yojana, you must first go to the nearest government office or centre and fill out an application form with all of the necessary information.
- And after dying in this form, you must attach all of the necessary documents requested of you and submit it to that department.
- After some time, you will be able to provide the scheme’s benefits to the students covered by this scheme.
1)Which state initiated the Mahtari Dular Yojna programme?
Ans The Chhattisgarh state government has launched the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojna. Under this plan, the state would pay for the education of children whose parents died as a result of COVID-19. Such children will be paid a stipend of Rs.500 per month in Classes 1 to 8, and Rs.1000 per month in Classes 9 to 12. This scheme is available to students in both public and private schools.