AP CBSE Affiliation Schools documents Uploading Process in the CBSE Website – Check CBSE Schools list : AP CBSE Affiliation Schools Uploading documents list, Document Upload in HM Login Process and Selected 480 Schools find online link here. List of documents to be uploaded in CBSE website & User Manual Download. How to find CBSE Affiliation Schools list Check with School UDICE Code Online link.
AP School Education – CBSE Affiliation to the Govt. / ZP Schools under Phase 1 Uploading the documents in the CBSE Website Instructions issued. Regarding. Ref:- Lr.No.1003/CBSE/2021-22, Dated: 25-02-2022 of the Secretary, A.P.R.E.I. Society & SPOC, CBSE Affiliation Project (copy enclosed).
CBSE Affiliation Schools Uploading documents list
- Copies of Affiliation/Upgradation Letter And Recent Extension of Affiliation, If Any
- Copies of Societies/Trust/Company Registration/Renewal Certificate As Applicable
- Copy of No Objection Certificate (Noc) Issued, If Applicable, By The State Govt./Ut
- Copies of Recognition Certificate Under Rte Act, 2009, And It’S Renewal If Applicable
- Valid Building Safety Certificate As Per The National Building Code
- Copy of Valid Fire Safety Certificate Issued By The Competent Authority
- The Deo Certificate Submitted By The School For Affiliation/Upgradation/Extension of Affiliation or Self Certification By School
- Copies of Valid Water, Health And Sanitation Certificates
- Fee Structure of The School
- Annual Academic Calender
- List of School Management Committee (SMC)
- List of Parents Teachers Association (PTA) Members
- Last Three-Year Result of The Board Examination As Per Applicability
Document Upload in HM Login Process
1.As per the requirement, The Specified documents can upload in HM login and CBSC Board can download documents with specified URL
2.User need to login using respective credentials
3.Go to path: –>Login–> School Profile → CBSC Document Upload
4. User can select document name which document want to upload.
5. Choose the file and click on upload button to upload the document
6. Uploaded documents will shown in grid like below figure, and user can delete/Download file too.
7. User can upload only PDF and DOC files.
8. CBSC Board can download these documents using URL provided in the below of screen.
9.Who want to download the documents need to open the mentioned URL in browser.
10. They can see the uploaded documents with download link as shown in below figure
11. User can download document using download link.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|