APTWREIS EMRS CET 2022: AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution (APTWREIS) has issued an admission notification for admission into Ekalavya model Residential Schools for 6th class, 7th class, 8th class and 9th Class of the admission year 2022-2023. Number of posts advertised under APTWREIS is totally backlog posts. In Andhra Pradesh State a total of 28 Ekalavya Model Residential Schools is running by Government of AP. Eligible students can register for admission process for APTWREIS EMRS CET 2022. Students must read the entire article carefully, if they found eligible for the admission process, then they can apply for APTWREIS EMRS CET 2022.
APTWREIS EMRS CET 2022 – Overview:
|Conducting Authority||AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Society (APTWREIS)|
|Name of the Test||EMRS CET Examination|
|Admission||6th to 9th Classes|
|Last Date for Submission||17th May 2022|
AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution (APTWREIS) had given an admission notification regarding filling up of backlog vacancies in 6th class to 9th Class. No. of Seats notified in 6th class is 60 for each of EMRS School. Other admission vacancies details are listed below.
Special Features of EMRS Test:
- Every class should have 60 students in two sections of 30 students each and the total sanctioned strength of the school will be 480 students.
- CBSE Syllabus with intensive coaching up to 12th standard in English medium.
- Study Material and reference books are provided
- Well experienced & dedicated Teaching staff
- Good Infrastructure, laboratory & library facilities
- Regular Health Checkup and personal care
- Co – education system.
- Individual Attention, career Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free and quality education.
Seat Availability for 6th Class:
|Name of the District||No. of Posts (Girls, Boys)|
Seat Availability for 7th to 9th classes
|Name of the District||7th Class||8th Class||9th Class|
Students age limit is described as below. Age should be reckoned as on 31-03-2022
- 6th Class: Students age must be in between 10 to 13 years
- 7th Class: Students age must be in between 11 to 14 years
- 8th Class: Students age must be in between 12 to 15 years
- 9th Class: Students age must be in between 13 to 16 years
- Students who belongs to the concerned district are only eligible to apply for admission into Ekalavya Model residential schools of same district
- All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in Tribal welfare Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are only eligible to write the entrance test for admission into the 6th Class.
- Students who studied 5th class at home are also eligible to apply but they need declaration form that particular student had completed under the guidance of teacher/ parent.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. Income certificate need to be produced at the time of entrance test.
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste Certificate, Income certificate, Ration card and all the proofs pertaining to age and educational qualification (certificates/ memos)
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the common entrance test.
|Subject||Marks||One word answer||Matching||Fill in the blanks|
Ever since the origin of man on earth, the quest for knowledge has been continuing, however possessing the relevant knowledge is critical for the wholesome development of the mankind. The realm of human development encompasses the potential of the people who are knowledgeable, lead long and healthy life for a decent standard of living. Due to several reasons the human development has been asymmetrical and the most unprivileged and marginalised sections of people are tribal populations, whose accessibility to the present day benefits of technological advancement is still limited.
The level of knowledge is an important poverty indicator and the inability of the tribal children to access and acquire knowledge is the main reason for the backwardness of tribes. Education is the basic necessity for the socio-economic development of any individuals and the society. An ideal and customized education system that suits the special needs of the tribal children and provides an opportunity to pursue the personal aspirations and career goals, is the cornerstone to the progress of tribal communities.
How to Apply for AP EMRS CET Examination 2022?
- All the eligible students must register through https://aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in/
- Students should fill the online application form carefully
- Students belong to the concerned district are only eligible to apply for the EMRS school of that particular district.
- Hall tickets for the entrance test will be made available to the candidates through online mode
- No personal mode of correspondence is entertained.
Starting Date for Admission notification: 27th April 2022
Last Date for Admission Notification: 17th May 2022