APPSC Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has given a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Tourist Information Officer of APPSC Recruitment 2022 under the Department of Tourism, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Notification is available in the form of PDF. No. of Vacancies advertised in the Official website is 1. The Tourism Information Officer post is to be recruited purely on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates who completed Diploma are eligible to apply for the posts advertised under APPSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates may fill the application form through online mode of submission on or before 21st July 2022
APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online | https://appsc.gov.in/ | Tourist Information Officer | 1 Post | Diploma | Last Date: 21st July 2022
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is recruiting the posts of Tourist Information Officer under Department of Tourism, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who are willing to get a job in the State Government sector can read the article carefully and apply to the posts only if they found eligible for APPSC Recruitment 2022. Details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply are mentioned below. Eligible aspirants should fill the application only through online mode. Shortlisted candidates can attend for written test/ interview prescribed by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Ap 10th textbooks.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 – Tourism Information Officer Overview:
|Name of the recruiting authority||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Tourism Information Officer|
|Name of the State||Arunachal Pradesh State|
|No. of Posts||1|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Last Date||21st July 2022|
Vacancies of APPSC Recruitment 2022
Tourism Information Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of APPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates must possess Diploma in Travel/ Diploma in Hotel Management from any recognized University
Age Limit: (As on 21-07-2022)
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates as follows.
- APST/ Regular Employees of Arunachal Pradesh State – 5 years
- PWD Candidates – 15 years
Pay Scale for APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of around Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + G.P Rs. 4,200/- (According to Pay Level 2) by the recruiting organization.
Application fee for APPSC Recruitment 2022:
General category candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 200/- through online mode (NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card). Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Selection to the posts of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Tourist Officer is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding written test:
Candidates should appear for a written test which is of 300 marks. Written test includes following parts.
- General Knowledge – 100 Marks
- General English – 100 Marks
- Tourism & Travel management – 100 marks
Candidates who secure minimum 33% of cutoff in each section and above 45% of marks are only eligible to appear for interview.
Shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for an interview process.
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test followed by an interview.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Click on the Official website of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, www.appsc.gov.in
- Click on the respective post you want to apply
- Fill all the details in the online application form carefully
- Upload all the necessary documents in support of age, educational qualification, residence, caste, pwd if necessary
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature according to the dimensions prescribed by the recruiting organization
- Pay requisite amount of application fee if required
- Check all the details before submission of application form
- Click on submit option.
- Take a printout copy and keep it for future reference.
Documents need to be carried at the time of interview:
- Recent Passport size photograph (3 copies)
- Matriculation Certificate with Marks Sheet issued by Board as proof of Age
- Certificate and Marks Sheet of Class-XII or equivalent issued by Board
- Bachelor Degree Certificate with Marksheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain degree.
- APST Certificate for APST candidates and Aadhar Card/PRC/EPIC for other applicants
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st July 2022
About Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
The Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission (APPSC), established in 1988, has been performing its role as the constitutionally mandated guardian of merit and equity in recruitment to the ‘Arunachal Pradesh Public Service’, with integrity, impartiality and efficiency. Our mission remains, to consolidate public trust by creating and nurturing a Public Service that is Independent, Impartial, Ethical, Effective and Capable enough to meet contemporary challenges faced by the Government and is responsive to the growing expectations of the citizens at large.