Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has Released a New notification for current and upcoming Andhra Pradesh PSC jobs. Every year, the APPSC board issues job Notifications for Fresh, graduates, and Engineers. Applicants interested in working for APPSC can find All live job Alerts here for Free. Our Team is Committed to keeping up with the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment portal, Employment News, and simplifying all APPSC Recruitment Details here.
APPSC Jobs 2022 | 217 Medical Officers, Group 4 Services, and Other Positions The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is seeking Applicants for a variety of positions. This recruitment has a total of 217 open positions. The APPSC Notification is Now available. The closing date for each of the positions listed below varies, and qualified candidates should consult the official notifications available on the website for more information. The essential information and direct application link are provided below. Candidates looking for State Government Jobs can begin applying for this position.
APPSC Board is also known as the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It was formed on November 1, 1956, when the state of Andhra Pradesh was formed. Previously known as the Andhra Service Commission, the APPSC is based on the Madras Public Service Commission regulations. In 1956, the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions Merged to Form the APPSC.
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission- APPSC|
|Name of the POST||Medical Officers, Group 4 services & Other Posts|
|No of post Vacancies||217|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs- APPSC Group 4 Notification|
|Last Date||Refer Official Notification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Criteria For Eligibility 2022
Our team provides information on the following Topics: post Name, vacancy, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary, Application Fees, Online/Offline Application procedure, and Direct Apply link. We also keep APPSC Previous Papers and APPSC Exam Syllabus up to Date for All Current Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitments. With the information Available, job Seekers can Easily Apply for all APPSC Recruitments. Find and Apply for your dream APPSC Jobs by using the
Educational Qualification for APPSC Jobs:
- Candidates Should Hold Graduate, Post Graduate or Equivalent from Recognized Board or University.
- For more Education Qualification Details please go Through the official Notification.
APPSC Jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42Years
APPSC – Age Relaxation:
- SC, ST, BCs, and EWS: 05 Years
- For SC/ST CF. vacancies (Limited): 10 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 Years
AP Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Group 4 services||06|
|Lecturer/ Assistant Professor||37|
|Assistant Executive Engineer posts||23|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons in AP||07|
Important Dates for APPSC Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to apply||Started|
|Last Date to apply||Visit Official Notification|
APPSC Job Openings – Selection Procedure:
The Commission will hire candidates based on their performance in the below-mentioned selection process. Following the completion of, the final selection.
- Written Examination
|APPSC Group 4 Screening Test|
|A||General Studies & Mental Abilities||100||100|
|B||General English & General Telugu (SSC Level) (25 Marks each)||50||50|
Group-4 main Exam
Candidates who pass the APPSC Group 4 screening test will be invited to sit for the Mains exam. The following are the Mains exam characteristics:
- The exam will have two papers.
- Each incorrect answer marked by the candidate will result in a 1/3 negative marking.
- Both papers have a total exam time of 150 minutes.
|APPSC Group 4 Screening Test|
|A||General Studies & Mental Abilities||150||150|
|B||General English & General Telugu (SSC Level) (75 Marks each)||150||150|
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website at appsc.gov.in.
- Click the application link on the newly displayed homepage.
- Alternatively, you can use the above-mentioned application link.
- A new webpage would be launched.
- Register yourself by providing the requested information and creating your login credentials.
- Login information would be sent to the registered contact information.
- Log into the APPSC recruitment website and apply for the position.
- Fill out the application form and attach all scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and return the form.
- If necessary, print out the form.
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
Syllabus for APPSC Group 4: The APPSC Group 4 Syllabus includes General Studies, English Language, Telugu Language, and Mental Ability topics. The APPSC also lists the syllabus for the computer proficiency test on its official website. By clicking on the link provided below, candidates can download the APPSC Group 4 detailed Syllabus pdf.
APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket
APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket: The APPSC Group 4 exam hall tickets/admit cards will be available on the APPSC’s official website. The APPSC will issue Group 4 admit cards Approximately 7-8 days before the exam. Candidates can download their admit cards by going to the hall ticket section and logging in with the ID provided by APPSC when they registered. Here will be activated the link to download the APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022.
Important Links for APPSC Jobs 2022
|APPSC Official Notification PDF|
|Apply Online Link for APPSC|
|APPSC Official Website|