Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Exam Syllabus download 2022-2023
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the APPSC Group 1 Exam (APPSC). And the selection process will include a preliminary and final exam. The APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam will consist of two papers. Paper 1 will consist of 120 questions and 120 marks. APPSC Group 1 Prelims Paper 2 also has 120 questions and 120 marks. The exam time limit for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is 120 minutes each. The APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam has negative marking of one-third for Each incorrect Answer. Furthermore, the total Marks for the Mains Exam are 825, which consists of 5 papers. Each paper is worth 150 points and has a time limit of 180 minutes. Furthermore, there is no Negative Marking.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 – Details
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||District Registrar (Stamps and Registrations)/ District Tribal Welfare Officer/ District Social Welfare Authority/ District BC Welfare Officer/ DSP (Civil)/ DSP (Prisons/ Men), District Fire Officer (DFO)/ Assistant Labor Commissioner/ Municipal Commissioner/ Municipal Commissioner Grade-2/ Deputy Registrar (Cooperative Department)/ Lay Secretary And Treasurer Grade-2/ ATO / AAO (Treasury)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022
Screening Test (Prelims)
Negative Marks: According to G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated 06/12/2016, each incorrect answer will be penalized with one-third of the marks allotted for the question.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022
The exam schedule for the screening test of the APPSC Group 1 posts for the year 2022 will be released by the Commission soon. The current situation with may cause a delay in the exam schedule as well. Before beginning to prepare for the exam, candidates should review the APPSC Group 1 syllabus and exam pattern. The selection process for all Group 1 positions consists of three stages that are shared by all.
- Screening Test/ Prelims
- Main Exam
The APPSC Group 1 syllabus for the prelims test consists of two papers, Paper I and Paper II. The first paper is based on General Studies. It will last 120 minutes and will consist of 120 questions. Paper-II is based on General Aptitude and will also have 120 questions and a time limit of 120 minutes. The detailed APPSC Group 1 syllabus is provided below.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus
The APPSC Group 1 syllabus for the main examination consists of seven papers, English, Telugu, Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, Paper-IV, and Paper-V.
- Paper-I will based upon General Essay. It has 120 questions and will be for a duration of 120 minutes.
- Paper-II Will be based on the History, Culture, and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Paper-III Will be based on Polity, Governance, Law, and Ethics.
- Paper-IV is about the Economy and Development of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Paper-V will be covers Science and Technology.
Each of the five papers will have 150 Questions and will last 150 Minutes. The Detailed APPSC Group 1 syllabus for the mains examination is provided Below.
APPSC Group -1 General Studies Pdf Syllabus Topics
- The History & Culture
- The Constitution, Political , Social Justice & International Relations.
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- The Basic characteristics of the Indian Economy
- The National Income
- The Indian Agriculture.
- The Financial Institutions
- The Characteristics/Basic futures of AP Economy.
- General Geography
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2022 | Group 1 Mains Syllabus for English
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
- Press Releases/Appeal
- Report Writing.
- Writing on Visual Information
- Formal Speech
- Previse Writing.
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar
APPSC Group 1 Telugu Syllabus 2022
- THE Essay Writing Skills
- THEY Elaborate on the thought of Poetic or Verse
- The Precise Writing Skills
- the Comprehension Skills
- the Formal Speech Skills .
- To Prepare the statements & Publicity media.
- Letter writing Skills
- Debate writing Skills
- Application writing Skills
- Report writing Skills
- Dialogue writing or dialogue skills
- The grammar of Telugu Skills .
Group 1 Mains Paper I – General Syllabus
- Social -Political Issues, Economical issues, environmental issues.
- Cultural Activities & Historical Aspects.
- Issues related to civic awareness
- Reflective topics.
- Area of Testing (Paper would test the following)
- Ability to compose a well-argued piece of writing.
- Ability to express coherently and sequentially.
- Awareness of the subject chosen.
- Evaluation/Marketing (Credit will be given to the following)
- they Observing established Rules and format for essay writing.
- Grammatical correction & expression.
- The originality of Thinking and expression.
APPSC Group-1 Mains Syllabus Paper-II
- the History and Culture of India.
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh.
- Geography – India and Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group-1 Syllabus – Mains Paper-III Syllabus 2022
- the Indian Polity and Constitution.
- The Public Administration and Governance.
- Indian Ethics and Public Service and Knowledge of Law.
Appsc Group-1 Syllabus Mains Paper-IV
- Major Challenges of An Indian Economy
- Resource of Mobilization in the Indian Economy.
- Resource of the Mobilization in AP.
- The Government Budgeting.
- The Govt Budgeting in AP.
- Inclusive of Growth.
- The Agricultural Development.
- Agriculture of the Development in AP.
- The Industrial Development and Policy.
- Industrial Policy of AP Govt.
- The Infrastructure in India.
- The Infrastructure Development in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Paper-V Syllabus 2022
- An Integration of Science, Tech & Innovation for a better human life.
- The Information and Communication of Technology (ICT).
- Indian Space Programme (ISRO, DRDO).
- the India energy Needs, Efficiency & Resources.
- Development Vs. Nature / Environment.
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management.
- Nature, Scope, and Applications of Bio-Tech & Nano Technology in India.
- Human diseases & microbial infections.
- the Issues Related to Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Science and Technology.
- Promotion of Science in AP and India Etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Descriptive Type||Paper I – General Essay||150|
|Paper-II – History, Culture & Geography of India & A.P||150|
|Paper III – Political, Constitution, Governance, Law & Ethics||150|
|Paper IV – Economy, and Development of India & A.P||150|
|Paper V- Science, and Technology||150|