AP Teachers Transfers Withdrawal 2023 GO 187 & 190 – Orders
AP Teachers Transfers Withdrawal 2023 Andhra Pradesh Teachers Transfers Withdrawal is a process by which a teacher can cancel their transfer request. In case a teacher has requested for a transfer but later on decides to continue in their current place of work, they can withdraw their Transfer Request.
Memo.No.ESE02-14/11/2023-EST 4-CSE Dt:30.04.2023.
Sub: School Education – AP Teachers (Regulation of Transfers)
G.O.Ms. No. 187’s guidelines, 2023, read with amendment G.O.Ms. No. 190: Government Orders: Communicated: Withdrawal of the GOs to Allow Government to Develop Alternative Framework to Achieve Stated Objective.
1) G.O.Ms.No.187, School Education (Ser.II) Dept Dt:10.12.2023.
2) G.O.Ms.No.190, School Education (Ser.II) Dept., Dt:21.12.2023
3) Orders Dt:26.12.2023 of the Hon’ble High Court of A.P in Transfers batch cases.
4) Lr.Rc.No.ESE02-14/11/2023-EST4-CSE-Part(1), Dt:27.04.23 To the Learned Advocate General, Hon’ble High Court of A.P.
5) G.O.Ms.No.39, School Education (Ser.II) Dept., Dt:29.04.2023.
All Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are hereby notified, via communication of a copy of the reference 5th cited, that the Government has issued orders for the withdrawal of the above G.O.Ms.No.187, School Education (Ser.II) Dept., Dt:10.12.2023, read with the amendment G.O.Ms.No.190, School Education (Ser.II) Dept., Dt:21.12.2023, to
The officers listed below are hereby requested to take the appropriate action in light of the foregoing.
Enclosure: G.O.Ms. No.
Joint Director, O/o.CSE, A.P
All District Educational Officers in the State.
All Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State.
Copy submitted to the Principal Secretary to Govt., School Education Dept.,
Copy to Chief Executive Officer, APCFSS, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam.
Copy to all Collector & District Magistrates in the State.
Copy to all Joint Collectors in the State.
Copy to Director, Coordination of this office.
Copy to all Special Officers in the State.
Copy to Government Pleader for Services.III, School Education
Department, Go AP.
Copy to the legal consultant of this office.
Copy to Assistant Director, Ser.II/Legal/IT of this office.
Copy to Estt.II/III/VI/VII sections/Legal Cell/IT Cell of this office.
Copy to CSE Peshi.
How to AP Teachers Transfers Withdrawal 2023
To withdraw an Application for AP Teachers Transfers, you will typically need to follow the process outlined by the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. Please note that the specific steps and procedures may vary depending on the year and the guidelines issued by the department. Here is a general outline of the process:
- Visit the official website of the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. The official website is typically http://www.ap.gov.in/ or http://cse.ap.gov.in.
- Look for the “Transfers” or “Teachers Transfers” section on the homepage or the menu.
- Find the option to withdraw or cancel the transfer application. This option is usually available during a specified period announced by the department.
- Click on the option to withdraw the application. You may be required to provide certain details such as your application ID or registration number.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website to complete the withdrawal process. It may involve confirming your intention to withdraw, providing a reason for withdrawal, and submitting any necessary documentation.
- After Completing the Withdrawal process, make sure to keep a record of the confirmation or acknowledgment of your withdrawal.
It’s important to Note That The Above Steps are General guidelines, and the actual process may vary based on the Specific Instructions provided By the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, for a given year’s Transfers. Therefore, it is Highly Recommended to Refer to the official website or Contact the Concerned Authorities directly for the Most Accurate and up-to-Date information on how to withdraw a teacher transfer application.
AP Teachers Transfers Withdrawal 2023 GO 187 & 190 – Orders PDf Document – Download