Ap Teachers Promotion Guidelines 2022 – 2023 | to the posts of School Assistants from SGT, to the posts of Headmasters Gr-II from the School Assistants Management
AP Teachers Promotion Guidelines 2022 (SGT to SA, GR2 HM) Posts: AP Teachers SA Promotion Guidelines 2022 – SGT to School Assistant, School Assistant (SA) to Gazetted HM Gr II Promotions in School Education Department. AP School Education – APESS – Promotions to the posts of School Assistants from SGT, to the posts of Headmasters Gr-II from the School Assistants management wise on Adhoc basis Guidelines – Issued. As per Rc.No. ESE02-14028/1/2022-E-VI Dated.04/08/2022.
School Assistants, Headmasters, HM Gr II Promotions Guidelines for AP Teachers 2022
1. G.O.Ms.No.09 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
2. G.O.Ms.No.10 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
3. G.O.Ms.No.11 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
4. G.O.Ms.No.12 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State are informed that, it has been decided to take up promotions for the year 2022-23 in the schools under the managements of Government, Mandal / Zilla Parishad Schools
management wise separately on Adhoc basis in the State. The promotions to the posts of Headmasters and School Assistants are to be taken up management wise on purely Adhoc basis, as was permitted by the Government in their Memo.No.ESE01-130231/1/2018- SER-1-SE DEPT, Dated.21-06-2019.
Further, it has brought to the notice of the undersigned that, while issuing promotions to the posts of School Assistants and Headmasters Gr-II several districts are following different interpretations on rules during the
preparation of seniority lists and awarding the promotions which are leading to multiple court cases.
In order to achieve the uniformity, the following Guidelines / instructions are hereby issued.
1. The qualifications for promotion to the posts of School Assistants and Head Master Gr-II have been prescribed in the references 1st, 2nd,3rd and 4th read above in respect of teachers working in Government schools and Zilla Praja Parishad and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools respectively. In addition to this in respect of certain categories certain other qualifications were also prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.67,
Dated.26-10-2018, G.O.Ms.No.15, dated.01-02-2019 and any other orders issued by the Government from time to time are also be taken into consideration.
2. For the purpose of promotions to the posts of Headmasters Gr-II in Government / ZP managements the seniority of the school assistants working in the zone / district shall be taken into consideration duly following Rules 33 & 34 of APSSS 1996.
3. The Rule of Reservation as prescribed at Rule 22 in A.P. State Subordinate Service Rules are to be followed scrupulously in respect of promotions.
4. The seniority of the persons in the respective posts shall be based on date of regularization and approval of probation period duly considering the date of joining in the feeder post.
5. The posts of School Assistants in both managements (Govt & Zilla Parishad) shall have to be taken for the purpose of promotion leaving the posts earmarked i.e. one third for the direct recruitment.
6. The minimum service required for effecting promotion to any posts shall be two years of regular service in the feeder category as per rules.
7. The instructions issued by the Government in their Circular Memo.No.16/Service.A/93-39 GAD, dated.21-04-1999 shall be followed, for determination of Inter-se-Seniority between feeder category posts i.e. SGT, LP & PET for the promotion to the post of School Assistant as well as the School Assistants and other feeder category of the teachers for the promotion to the post of Head Master Gr-II.
8. The promotes shall be allowed a joining time of 15 days to join the new post from the date of receipt of orders.
9. The teachers who relinquished promotion earlier shall strictly be considered only as per G.O.Ms.No.145 and all necessary entries shall be made in the Service Register of the individual.
10.Any Seniority after three years shall not be changed / re-opened as
per the instructions of the Government issued from time to time.
11.As per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P.No.13273 of 2012, if any teachers viz. SGTs and School Assistants absorbed under the 30% Non Local quota in the district their cases shall also be taken into consideration for promotion to the next higher post basing on the Seniority of the respective cadre which was already prepared
12.The untrained teachers service / seniority shall be counted from the date of acquiring requisite qualifications to hold the post. To maintain uniformity and transparency in respect of promotions, it has been decided to take up the promotions on on-line basis for which requisitions from the districts are prescribed for uploading as detailed
- Preparation of seniority lists, category wise Duty following the Rule 33 & 34 of APSSS 1996.
- Preparation of seniority strictly based on the Qualifications prescribed for each post as per rules issued and other orders therein.
- Preparation of Inter-se-Seniority of the School Assistants in the Zone for promotion to the post of Headmasters Gr-II in Govt. Management schools.
- Preparation of district wise Seniority of the School Assistants for promotion to the post of Headmasters Gr-II in ZP Management schools.
- Preparation of district wise Seniority of the SGTs, PETs, LPs School Assistants in both managements Govt. and ZP separately.
- All seniority lists are to be prepared based on erstwhile district as unit of appointment. Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are instructed to follow them
- above instructions and final seniority list shall be completed by 10-08-2022 Any deviation in following the guidelines and instructions by any responsible officer will be taken to task for implementing the disciplinary procedures.
- The above instructions shall be followed scrupulously.