AP Teachers District wise Seniority list, Vacancies list, Rationalisation list for Transfers, Promotions 2020-21
AP School wise Enrollment for Rationalization Transfers-2020 as per UDISE 2019-2020 : #Strength Particulars as per U-DISE 2019 – 2020. AP Teachers Transfers 2020 U-DISE School wise Enrollment for Rationalization Transfers-2020 as per UDISE 2019-2020. Andhra Pradesh All Districts School wise Roll Particulars For Rationalization and Web options 2020 As per U-DISE 2019-2020 . AP Teachers Transfers 2020 U-DISE School wise enrollment details academic year 2019-2020.AP Schools Rationalization Revised GO 54 – 13 District wise list Estblishment of Model Primary Schools Government ZP Madal Parishad Magments ( Adharsha Bradhamika Paatasalu ).Andra Pradesh Revised Primary Schools Rationalization GO’s 39 to 51, Dt.07-08-2015 Didtict wise lists.
AP Schools Rationalization revised GO 54 District wise list Estblishment of Model Primary Schools
AP District wise Seniority List, Clear Vacancies List, Long-Standing 5/8 years HM’s and Teachers list. Subject wise, Post wise Seniority List, Clear Vacancies List, Long-Standing 5/8 years Teachers list. deo anantapur ,deo east Godavari,deo Guntur,deo kadapa,deo krishna,deo kurnool,deo nellore,deo prakasham,deo srikakulam, deo vishakapatnam, deo vizianagaram, deo west godavari, deo chittoor, teachers transfers, promotions and rationalisation information. District wise teachers transfers, promotions, rationalisation information.
AP Revised Rationalization GO – 13 Districts Norms District wise Schools list
- Establishment proposed for each Model Primary School Under one teacher, One Class room norm, five (5) Secondary Grade Teachers for Five (5) classes will be provided for Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) per GP/Municipality, provided the minimum enrolment from Class I to V is atleast 100. (However, for the year 2015-16 the required enrolment is
- One of the 5 teachers in the Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) will be exclusively identified as English Teacher
- Beyond 130 students enrolled, 5 SGTs + 1 Head Master post will be provided.
- If the enrolment is <80, 4 Secondary Grade Teachers shall be provided, and on increased
enrolment, the norm as at 1(a) shall be made applicable.
- (a) Adequate class rooms,
- (b) Toilets & Water supply,
- (c) Furniture,
- (d) Library room with adequate books,
- (e) Audio-Visual equipped class rooms and
- (f) attached Early Childhood Center (ECE) as
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|