AP Revised Transfer GO MS.58,DT.23.05.15.( H R.) CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO TRANSFER GO 57
- 1)Employee who has completed more than three years continuouslyat a duty station duly counting the total service rendered in all cadres shall be transferred without exception.
- 2)Employees who have completed less than three years of service may be transferred either on administrative grounds or on account of the following conditions upon request for transfer.
- 3)The third level Gazetted Officers shall not be posted in their native district.Native
- District shall be determined by the entry in the Service Register of the employee.
- Other employees shall not be posted in their native Mandal.
- 4)The standing instructions guiding the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions issued in Circular Memo No.26135/Ser.Welfare/2002-1 of G.A.(Services) Department dated19.6.2002 and Memo No.17225/SW/A1,dt:27.09.2014 shall be followed.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|