Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC Report 2022 AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report in Telugu Download. AP PRC Fitment Report 2021 in Telugu – AP 11th Pay Revision Commission 2021 Report Main Points and PRC New Basic Pay Online Calculator Download. AP PRC Fitment Report 2021 Andra Pradesh 11th Pay Revision Commission 2021 Main Points for AP Employees and Teachers Scale of Pay. The fitment benefit should be allowed so as to bridge the gap between the increase in Minimum Pay, as determined based on the ILC norms, on 01-07-2018. PRC 2021 Fitment News on 13-12-2021. AP Employees PRC Committee has recommended fitment of 14.5% as per GO 75 Dt. 13-12-2021.
AP PRC Fitment Report 2021 in Telugu – AP Pay Revision Commission 2021 Report Main Points (Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC Report)
Formulation the Master scale with the following features:
- Minimum Pay ₹.20,000/- per month.
- Maximum Pay in the Master scale ₹. 1,79,000/- p.m.
- Ratio between Minimum and Maximum of the Scale 1: 8.95. (AP PRC Scale of Pay)
- Annual increment to range from 3% of the pay in initial stages to 2.34% at the end.
- Periodicity of increase in increment is recommended to be 3 years up to stage 83 in the Master Scale
- Continue grant of stagnation increments beyond time scale up to 5.
- The new pay scales to come into effect from 1.7.2018.
- Monetary benefit implementation date left to Government
Committee of Secretaries recommends to adopt the HRA slabs being followed by Government of India (7th Central Pay Commission) as presented below:
- AP Employees in cities having a population up to 5 lakh: 8% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population from 5 to 50 lakh: 16% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population more than 50 lakh: 24% of basic pay
11th PRC Report highlights:
|Fitment||PRC Recommented @ 27% But secretaries Committee Recommends: 14.29%|
|Monetary benefit as Per CS||1.1.2022|
|DA Conversion formula @0.91% wef||1.1.2019|
|Child care leave||180 days|
|Ph||Add 7 spl CL|
|Conveyance Allowance||Rs 2000PM|
|Minimum pension||Rs 10000|
|Death cum Retirement Gratuity||Rs 16lakhs|
|Health cards||All Employees|
HRA House Rent Allowance
|House Rent Allowance
HRA may be allowed at the following rates
(i) @ 30% of basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.26,000/- p.m. for employees shifting from Hyderabad on bifurcation of State.
(ii) @ 22% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.22,500/- p.m. in cities with population above 10 lakh ap teachers. in
(iii) @ 20% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.20,000/- p.m. in cities with population of above 2 lakh and up to 10 lakh.
(iv) @ 14.5% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.20,000/- p.m. in cities with population of above 50,000 and up to 2 lakh
(v) Rest of the employees @12% subject to a limit of ₹.17,000 p.m.
Additional HRA in lieu of rent free accommodation is retained at 8 % of basic pay, but the monetary ceiling is recommended to be increased from ₹.2,000/- to ₹.2,600/- p.m
|AP Employees in cities having a population up to 5 lakh: 8% of basic pay
Andra Pradesh Employees in cities having a population from 5 to 50 lakh: 16% of basic pay
Employees in cities having a population more than 50 lakh: 24% of basic pay
Pay Scales 11th PRC Recommendation (AP PRC Scale of Pay) :
20000-600-21800-660-23780-720-25940–780-28280-850-30830-920-33590-990-36560- 1080-39800-1170-43310-1260-47090-1350-51140-1460-55520-1580-60260-1700- 65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090-83000-2240-89720-2390-96890-2540-104510- 2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-154980-3900-170580- 4210-179000 (83 stages)
PRC Recommendations On Fitment 14.5%
1. The increase in Basic Pay at the minimum level should be such as to fully compensate for the rise in prices of the essential items of human consumption.
2. It should also accommodate certain new items of expenditure which have to be incurred for a decent and dignified living in a modern civilised society.
3. The quantum of rise in wages in percentage terms should be uniform across all segments of employees in the interest of fairness and equity
4. The fitment benefit should be allowed so as to bridge the gap between the increase in Minimum Pay, as determined based on the ILC norms, on 01-07-2018, over that lived as on the date of implementation of the last RPS (e. 01-07-2013) less the neutralization of inflationary impact on prices of essential items or consumption effected through the merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay Based on this principle, In the present case the fitment works out to 23%.
AAS Automatic Advancement Scales:
- 1th PRC Report ప్రకారము Present AAS Continue అగును. అయితే 24 Yrs Scale ను ఇకపై SPP-IIA/ SAPP-II A గా మార్చబడినది.
- Promotion రాకుండా ఒకే Post లో 30 సంవత్సరాలు పనిచేస్తే SPP- II B/ SAPP-IIB ప్రత్యేక Scale ఇవ్వబడినది.
However, pending receipt of Report of this Commission, on the request of the service associations the State Government has already approved an Interim Relief @ 27% of Basic Pay with monetary benefit from 01-07-2019 vide G.O.Ms. No.60 Finance (PC & TA) Department dated 06 07-2019. Government has further ordered that the Interim Relief shall be adjusted against any benefit that may accrue to the employees on account of revision of scales of pay and other allowances as a result of Government’s decision on the Report of the Pay Revision Commission.
Based on the above, the Commission recommends the following formula for pay fixation in the revised scales:
- a) The existing Basic Pay in the pre-revised scales may be taken into account;
- b) Dearness Allowance admissible as on 01.07.2018 (as per AICPIN figures) may be calculated @ 30.392% on (a) above;
- c) A fitment benefit of 27% of (a) above may be arrived at;
- d) The revised basic pay in the new pay scale applicable to the post shall be fixed at the stage next above the figure arrived at after adding (a), (b) and (c) above or alternatively by multiplying the figure at (a) above by a fitment factor of 1.57392;
- e) If an employee’s pay, when fixed as above, falls short of the minimum in the relevant revised pay scale, it shall be fixed at the minimum of the scale.
- f) If the amount so fixed exceeds the maximum of the appropriate revised scale, the difference shall be treated as personal pay and should be absorbed in future pay increases or in stagnation increments (maximum five) sanctioned, if any.
Benefit on IR Till Now
State Government has approved an Interim Relief @ 27% of Basic Pay with monetary benefit from 01-07-2019 vide G.O.Ms. No.60 Finance (PC & TA) Department dated 06-07-2019. Expenditure on IR till now is estimated at Rs.16,281 cr as shown above image.
Report Of 11th Pay Revision Commissionandhra Pradesh 2020 Volume-I Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume II – 1st Part Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume II – 2nd Part Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 Report Volume III Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 Report Volume IV Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume V Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 (PTD / APSRTC) Report Volume VI