AP LPCET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, LPCET Notification
AP LPCET Application Form 2023 AP LPCET 2023 Application will be available soon. The Department of School Education in Andhra Pradesh Administers the Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test. It’s a state-level admissions exam. Candidates can enroll in a one-year Language Pandit Training Course at government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges after passing this test.
The Office of the Commissioner of School Education in Andhra Pradesh will soon issue an AP LPCET 2023 notification for students interested in enrolling in a one-year Language (LPT) programme in government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges. Students will be admitted based on their merit score in the Language Pandit Common Entrance Test. Candidates must complete the AP LPCET Application form after the release of the AP LPCET 2023 Notification, which will be available in the last week of May.
For the Academic Year 2023-24 into the 2nd Year, the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, will conduct the Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (LPCET) for qualified ITI candidates seeking Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering offered at Institutions in Telangana State.
AP LPCET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification for conduct of LPCET – 2023||2nd week of May 2023|
|Submission of Application through online||Last week of May 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through online||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last Date for receipt of filled-in Application through
|2nd week of June 2023|
|Issue of Hall Tickets||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of LPCET 2023 exam||Last week of June 2023|
|Date of Release of KEY||Last week of June 2023|
|Date of announcement of Results||1st week of July 2023|
|First Phase of Counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
|Second phase of counseling||3rd week of July 2023|
|First instruction day||1st week of August 2023|
How to Fill the AP LPCET 2023 Application form
- Visit the authority’s official website.
- Select the Application form tab from the drop-down menu.
- “Welcome to Online Application Form” will appear when you click on it.
- Candidates must then select “Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.”
- After that, pay the cost for the application form.
- After the fee payment application will be opened
- Fill the details of the application and make sure upload the required documents
- Then submit the Application form
AP LPCET 2023 Age limit
Candidates must be at least 19 years old as of July 1st of the admission year (01-07-2023). There are no upper age restrictions i.e upper age limit
AP LPCET 2023 Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for local/non-local status as outlined in the A.P. Educational Institutions Act.
- Applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicants should satisfy the Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
- Contenders should have completed 19 years as on July 01, 2023.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Telugu Pandit: Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or Graduate degree
- Hindi Pandit: A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or any other equivalent
- Urdu Pandit: BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or Graduate degree with optional subject Urdu or MA (Urdu)
AP LPCET 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for local/non-local status as outlined in the A.P. Educational Institutions Act
AP LPCET 2023 Exam pattern
- The Common Entrance The exam is of the objective type, with only multiple-choice questions.
- The written exam will last 1.5 hours and will have a maximum of 100 questions, each worth one mark. (100 marks)
- The following subjects and syllabi are required:
- Ability to compute Averages and four fundamental operations (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
|Part I: Current Affairs||20 Questions|
|Part II: Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III: Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV: Literature||40 Questions|
|Telugu Pandit||1st Language of eight to tenth classes of AP State Syllabus|