Notification Updated For AP ECET 2023 Here Complete Details About Notification Check Here
AP ECET Notification 2023 The AP ECET 2023 Notification has been released on the website and the registration process for the AP ECET 2023 has begun at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Candidates have until June 3 to submit their AP ECET 2023 application form online. Candidates should verify the official AP ECET 2023 Notification for eligibility criteria before filling out the form. On July 22, the AP ECET 2023 will be administered as a computer-based test. On July 15, all enrolled candidates will have access to the AP ECET 2023 admission card. Candidates will be chosen for admission after the examination depending on their performance, preferences, and seat availability.
Notification Download For AP ECET
APSCHE Announced the AP ECET 2023 official Notification on April 30, 2023. AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification and Web Option Entry The exam for lateral Admission into the Second year of Engineering and Pharmacy Programs in Andhra Pradesh will be held on July 22, 2023 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Candidates can Apply for the AP ECET 2023 Exam without a late charge Until June 3, 2023, and with a late cost Until July 15, 2023, via the official website Starting May 3, 2023. The Exam Schedule can be Found Below.
What is AP ECET 2023?
AP ECET 2023: AP ECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. Once a year, this state-level entrance exam will be held. Candidates can apply for admission to a variety of courses through AP ECET 2023, including B.Tech, B.E, and B. Pharmacy programmes (Direct Second Year Admission).
AP ECET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test or AP ECET|
|Conducted By||JNTU, Ananthapur instead of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Level||Undergraduate level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|Total Registrations||32318 (2021)|
|Course offered through the exam||BE/ B.Tech/ Pharm|
|Exam Fees||OC Category – INR 600
BC Category – INR 550
SC/ST Category – INR 500
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Sections||4 – Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Selected Paper|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be given for every correct answer. No negative marking|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score||BTech colleges of the state|
|No. of Test Cities||41|
AP ECET 2023 Exam Dates
|Notification releases||30th April 2023|
|Application form releases||3rd May 2023|
|Last date for Application form submission||3rd June 2023|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 500)||13th June 2023|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 2000)||23rd June 2023|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 5000)||15th July 2023|
|Hall Ticket availability||15th July 2023|
|AP ECET 2023 Exam Date||22nd July 2023|
|Preliminary Answer Key||25th July 2023|
|Final date for objection||27th July 2023|
AP ECET Examination Pattern
The following are the examination pattern for the AP ECET entrance examination-
Sections for Engineering Stream
Sections for B.Sc Mathematics Stream
AP ECET Syllabus
The Following is the Syllabus for the AP ECET Entrance Examination 2023
- Physics And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties Of Solids And Liquids
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Matter and radiation
- Atoms And Nuclear
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry Matter And Its Nature
- States Of Matter Classification Of Matter Into Solid, Liquid, And Gaseous States
- Atomic Structure Discovery Of Sub-Atomic Particles (Electron, Proton, And Neutron
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P – Block Elements
- D – And F – Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification And Characterization Of Organic Compounds Purification.
- Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry.
- Hydrocarbons Classification, Isomerism, Tupac Nomenclature, General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, And Reactions.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, And Reactions.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, Reactions, And Uses.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, Reactions, And Uses.
- Polymers General Introduction And Classification Of Polymers, General Methods Of Polymerization
- Bio-Molecules General Introduction And Importance Of Biomolecules.
- Chemistry In Everyday Life Chemicals In Medicines.
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry Detection Of Extra Elements (N, S, Halogens) In Organic Compounds
- Sets, Relations, Functions.
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Matrices And Determinants.
- Permutations And Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications.
- Sequences And Series.
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines.
- Conical Sections, Circles
- Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence completion, arrangement
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
- Para Jumbles
- Error Correction
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.Who is the conducting authority for AP ECET?
A. AP ECET is conducted by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), Kakinada on behalf of the APSCHE.
2.What is the mode of conduction of AP ECET?
A. AP ECET will be conducted in the online mode i.e.; Computer-Based Test.
3.Who can apply for AP ECET 2022?
A. Only the students who are residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP ECET 2022 examination.