AP PGECET Syllabus 2023 – Download Subject-wise PDFs Here
APPGCET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 AP PGCET Subject wise Syllabus & Scheme of Exam New Pattern released by Yogi Vemana University Officials. Andra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests Conducted by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of APSCHE – Examination Pattern of APPGCET–2023. Syllabus and Exam Pattern download for various PG Courses M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech. etc in the Academic Year 2023-24.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will publish the AP PGECET Syllabus 2023 on the official website- sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. Candidates must go to the website to download the entire AP PGECET 2023 syllabus. Candidates can review the AP PGECET syllabus 2023 for important topics and subjects.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2023 || Exam Pattern Download
APPGCET Exam Pattern Syllabus 2023 has released the AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2023 scheme of exams and Subject wise Syllabus of AP PGCET 2023 on the official website. AP PGCET 2023 exam pattern include various details like mode of exam, medium of exam, type of questions asked, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. APPGCET will be conducted online as a computer-based entrance exam.
AP PGCET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 APPGCET Subject wise Syllabus & Scheme of Exam New Pattern
1. The Entrance Tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration the question paper consists of 100 objective (Multiple Choice only) Type Questions for 100 marks. AP PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket No Negative Mark for wrong Answer.
2. The Entrance test will consist of Any 3 or 4 varieties of objective Type items such as Analogies, Classification, Matching, Comprehension of a Research Study / Experiment / Theoretical Point of view, etc., with Multiple Answers Besides the usual Multiple Choice Items. The Items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
APPGCET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 Details
|Title||APPGCET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023|
|Conducting University||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa – YVU|
|Name of the Admission||AP PG Admissions|
|Topic||AP PGCET Syllabus & Scheme of Exam|
|Apply Online last date||20-07-2023|
|Exam Dates||17-08-2023 to 22-08-2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
AP PGECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Medium of Paper
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Total Number of Questions
+1 marks for each correct answer.
No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Highlights of the AP PGECET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode – Computer Based Test
- Exam duration – The maximum time allowed to complete the question paper is two hours.
- Maximum Questions – There will be a total of 120 questions.
- The nature of the questions – In the AP PGECET, objective type questions are asked.
- Only English is used in the paper.
- Marking scheme: A correct response receives one point. There is no penalty for answering incorrectly.
- Question Level – Graduate level
Download AP PGECET Syllabus 2023 PDFs
- BIO TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GEO ENGINEERING & GEO-INFORMATICS
- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- NANO TECHNOLOGY
Admissions into Post Graduate Common Entrance Test at the following universities
- Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur
- Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati
- Krishnadevaraya University (SKU), Ananthapur
- Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU), Nellore
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU), Kadapa
- Rayalaseema University (RU), Kurnool
- Krishna University (KRU), Machilipatnam
- Dravidian University (DU)
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University (AKNU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (DrBRAU)
- Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University (DrAHUU)
- Cluster University, Kurnool (CUK)
AP PGECET 2023 Syllabus: Exam Preparations, Books
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Syllabus
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Performing Arts
- Performing Arts and Music
- Gender Studies
- Political Science
Commerce and Education Syllabus
Category -III Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Science
- M.Voc (FTAD)
- M.Voc (NHCS)
- Polymer Science
AP PGCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern at https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/PGECET/