AP ECET 2020 – Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification and Web Option Entry: AP ECET Counselling Schedule Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges wise web option entry at apecet.nic.in. online verification of data with help of various Government Departments has been taken up for this year also. Important parameters necessary for deciding merit and for allotment of seats have been verified through web services from the input data provided by the candidates while applying for APECET-2020 test.
AP ECET 2020 – Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification and Web Option Entry
AP ECET Result 2020 is announced and the schedule for counselling is released. The results can be viewed from the website through online mode. Candidates those who successfully given the written entrance exam can download the result.
Candidates can also get the answer key from the website. The answer key will be displayed stream-wise. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling session which is conducted on the merit basis.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of Engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) by payment of processing fee as given below.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Schedule
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ Certificate Verification||04-11-2020 to 08-11-2020|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||04-11-2020 to 08-11-2020|
|3.||Options will be frozen||08.11.2020 at 06.00 PM|
|4.||ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||10.11.2020 after 6.00 PM|
Processing fee Online Payment
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the Processing fee online from 04.11.2020 using URL https://apecet.nic.in
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apecet.nic.in Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking as detailed below.
1. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on “Pay processing Fee”.
2. Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
5. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
How To Download AP ECET Results 2020 ?
Login to the official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/
Click on AP ECET 2020 Notification
Click on the link “AP ECET results 2020″
Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth Click on Submit button
Your AP ECET 2020 Result with marks will open in new window
Take a print out of your result for future use.
Documents Required for Counselling Process:
Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
3) Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
4) Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
5) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
6) Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
7) Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination(Diploma/degree or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
8) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for APECET examination.
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have reflected in the ration card) those who claims tuition fee reimbursement.
11) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
12) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from Mee-Seva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
13) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.