Ammavodi Frequently Asked Questions 2021 – Corrections, Role of Secretariats, HM : Rc.No. 27/2020-PLG–CSE, Dt: 26.12.2020 NAVARATNALU Jagananna Ammavodi Programme Financial Assistant ofRs.15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian who is below poverty line household and sending their children to Schools/Colleges i.e., from Classes I to XII (Intermediate Education)-Implementation for the academic year 2020- 2021. Role of HMs, Correction of Adhar Nos, Correction of Account Nos, Making Eligible to in Eligible and Role of Village and Ward Secretariats.
Ammavodi Frequently Asked Questions 2021 – Corrections, Role of Secretariats, HM
1. This office Progs. Rc. No. file no ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG- CSE, Dt: 09.12.2020.
2. ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG -CSE, Dt: 07.12.2020, 21.12.2020, 23.12.2020 towards implementation of AMMAVODI for the year 2020- 2021.
O R D E R:
In continuation to this office instructions issued vide reference read above, the Joint Collectors, Development, District Educational officers and Regional Joint Director of School Education in the state are hereby informed that on 21.12.2020 the lists of eligible, ineligible and withheld students along with the details of their mothers were hosted in https://jagananna ammavodi.ap.gov.in/so as to enable to download in pdf format by the school headmasters, Mandal Educational Officers concerned with their login credentials.
- a. Instructions were issued to all stake holders instructing to download the pdf format by the school headmasters, Mandal Educational Officers concerned with their login credentials.
- b. As per the above instructions the said lists were displayed in the notice board of school point, Mandal Resource Centre (MEO Office) and the Gram / Ward Secretariats.
- c. Online link was provided to the ineligible / withheld students at Gram / Ward secretariat to register the complaints by the mothers/guardians who are contesting against ineligibility (six step validation) with proper evidence in coordination with APCFSS & GSWS Department.
Role of Headmasters / Principals:
2. The Headmasters have been provided with the following facilities:
Correction of Aadhar Number :
3. Towards updation of aadhar no, the Headmasters/ Principals have been provided with a facility to update the Aadhar numbers of in-eligible students. Hence they shall thoroughly verify the records before update, the same.
Correction of Account Number of Eligible Mothers :
4. The Headmasters/ Principals have been provided with a facility to update the Account numbers of eligible students, towards ensuring successful transactions of ammavodi benefit. They shall obtain the bank passbook and verify and update the same.
Making eligible to in – eligible :
5. The Headmasters/ Principals have been provided one more option to make the eligible students to ineligible, the Headmasters and Principals shall immediately verify the eligibility lists thoroughly and find out if any ineligible people have come in the lists because of errors in child info. They have to make such candidates immediately ineligible and shall delete the candidates if any student found ineligible though the student gets benefit during last year.
Tagging of Active drop out students :
6. It has been decided to enrol the “system drop out” students to active. For this necessary provision has made available in “Headmasters login” to make them active to the school which they are studying. They shall obtain declaration from parents and make such students active.
Orphans confirmation and Bank Account opening
7. Those details students who are marked as orphans have been enabled in concerned Headmasters logins. They shall verify and confirm such students. Further, the headmasters shall open accounts of the confirmed students and obtain the details of orphanage as well.
Role of Village and Ward Secretariats:
Grievances over the Six- Step :
8. With regard to those candidates that are put in the ineligibility list, necessary provisions have been made available at Gram / Ward secretariat. The mothers/guardians who are contesting against ineligibility (six step validation) may submit their grievances with proper evidence in their Gram / Ward secretariats through 6 Step Validation Grievances Portal.
9. The disposal of such appeals shall be as per the SoP followed for redressal of grievances under Six Step Validation done through Village and Wards Secretariat. A list of Frequently Asked Questions in this regard are annexed.
10. Therefore, all the District Educational officers are requested to bestow their personal attention and issue necessary guidelines to the filed functionaries to follow the above instructions without fail.
Ammavodi Frequently Asked Questions 2021
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|