YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023:Dates,Eligibility,Benefits
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 : Dates,Eligibility,Benefits,Draw Result ,The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority will publish the results of the YEIDA Draw 2023 on its website, yamunaexpresswayauthority.com, on December 16, 2023. If you registered for the RPS 06/2023 Plot, go to the relevant official website to download the YEIDA Residential Draw Result 2023 PDF and view the results.
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has published a notification brochure for residential plots of various sizes in sectors 16, 17, 18, 20, and 22D. The YEIDA Plot Draw Result 2023 will be released on December 16, 2023, with registration beginning on September 7, 2023 and ending on October 7, 2023. Regardless of whether you have registered for any available Square Meter size residential property, a direct link to download the YEIDA RPS 06/2023 Draw Result will be activated below as soon as it is made available on the official website.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Details :
|Scheme Name||YEIDA Plot Scheme|
|Start Date||June 22 2022|
Dates to Remember for the Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2023
- Start date for online applications is September 7, 2023.
- The deadline for online applications is October 7, 2023.
- The draw will take place on November 18, 2023.
Advantages of the YEIDA Plot Scheme
Beneficiaries of the YEIDA plot scheme will receive numerous benefits, including:
- Because the plots will be near airports, there will be a high chance of business growth.
- The scheme is not limited in time.
- There is no deadline for applying to the YEIDA scheme.
- This scheme will provide beneficiaries with a 90-year lease.
- There are many opportunities for business growth in a long timeline of 90 years, so the plot will be of great benefit to the applicants.
Eligibility for the YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme
The YEIDA scheme is only open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- It is necessary for the applicant to be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should not have previously been assigned any other plots or apartments.
- To be considered, the applicant must be contract eligible, have a clear mind, and not be barred
- from doing business under any applicable laws.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are the only people who can apply for a plot or apartment.
Lottery Draw for YEIDA Jawar Plot Scheme 2023
The winner list for the RPS 06/2023 residential plots of 120, 162, 300, 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 Sqm will be posted on the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority’s website today. On November 18, 2023, the RPS06 plot scheme March 2023 YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Draw Results were published. Qualified applicants can use their Form No./Application ID to access the YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Draw Result 2023. Those whose names are not on the list, according to the letter, will have their money returned to their accounts in about a week. Check the name of the qualified candidate using the link below.
How can I view the YEIDA RRPS 06 Draw Result 2023 online?
- Applicants must first visit the YEIDA official website.
- The link can be found on the homepage of yamunaexpresswayauthority.com.
- Check the boxes on the right side of the page.
- The RPS 06/2023 Draw Result can be found here.
- Please follow this link.
- Input the Application Form No. And then press the search button.
- The plot will be allotted or not on the following page.
How to Apply for the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 Online Form
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- On the website’s home page, you must select the “Register Here” option.
- There, you must select the “Entrepreneur Registration” option.
- Following that, you must provide all company-related information.
- After entering all of your information, you must select the register option.
- After that, you must log in by providing all of the login information from there.
- The scheme’s dashboard will now appear in front of you.
- You will be given a form and will be required to fill it out with all relevant information.
- After entering all of your information, you must select the Save & Next option.
- Your registration will be completed in this manner.
Plot Scheme 2023 of the Yamuna Expressway Authority (YEIDA): Allotment Process
The allocation of residential plots under YEIDA would be done by lot.
The draw will be conducted separately for each category. The first draw will be held for applicants who select Option 1 as their payment plan. Following that, the second draw will be held for those who choose Option 2 as a payment plan. Finally, the third draw will be held for applicants who select Option 3 as their payment plan.
Plot Scheme 2023 of the Yamuna Expressway Authority (YEIDA): Payment Plans
A 10% registration fee must be paid when submitting the application form to any of the listed ICICI Bank branches before the scheme’s closing date. There are three payment options available:
- Method 1 – Pay the full plot premium (including registration fee) within 60 days of receiving the allotment letter.
- Method 2 – Pay 50% of the total premium for the plot (including registration fee) within 60 days of receiving the allotment letter. The balance of the total premium is due in two equal half-yearly instalments beginning on the 61st day after allotment.
- Method 3 – Pay 30% of the total premium for the plot (including registration fee) within 60 days of receiving the allotment letter. The remaining 70% of the amount is payable in ten half-yearly instalments beginning on the 61st day after allotment.
- The rules governing payment options have been updated further by the Authority. Applicants who applied for Options 2 and 3 may modify their payment plans. They can also select Option 1 after submitting their application to be considered for the priority list. The condition, however, does not apply to those who have already chosen Option 1.
1)How do I apply for a plot on Yeida?
Ans Important dates for the Yamuna Expressway Authority’s (YEIDA) Mixed Land Use Plot Scheme 2022. The eligible applicant organisation must be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST), and the GST return for FY 2021-22 should be included with the application form. The processing fee for applications is Rs 25,000 plus GST.
2)What exactly is Yeida’s plot scheme?
Ans The YEIDA Plot Scheme provides plots for industrial and institutional use. YEIDA is preparing to launch a residential property project in Greater Noida, selling plots in sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D.
3)How many applications have been received for the Yeida plot scheme?
Ans Over 85,000 purchasers had submitted 477 residential plot applications as of the last day for submission. On November 18, 2022, an online lottery will be held. The YEIDA plot scheme 2022 is detailed below.
4)Can we offer Yeida plots for sale?
Ans Any seller who does not have possession of his property may sell it. It makes no difference whether the lease is completed or not. The seller must complete a registered agreement to sell (with 2% stamp papers) before the transfer can take place. It is a very simple procedure.
5)What is the fate of the Yamuna Expressway property?
Ans The future of Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots is very bright, because we have seen tremendous growth in surrounding properties near airports such as in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Gurgaon, among other places. Another reason to invest in real estate near Yamuna Expressway is the nearby Film City and Industrial Hub.