UPPCL Recruitment 2022: UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in the discipline of Civil Engineering by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 14. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under Government of Uttar Pradesh in the Department of Electricity. Candidates who completed AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of UPPCL Recruitment 2022
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 | www.upenergy.in | Apply Online | Assistant Engineer | 14 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE | Last Date: 14th June 2022
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) is completely based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech in Civil Stream and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||14th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of UPPCL Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||6||1||5||2||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in the discipline of Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or Diploma from an institute recognized by State Government or Section A and B of the Associate membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or an Associate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (London)
- Candidates should be registered with the Nursing Council.
Desired Qualification: Knowledge of Devanagari script.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 59,500/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) has been selected based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Screening Test/ Written test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Computer based test will be conducted for shortlisting candidates. 75% of questions will be from technical discipline, 10% of questions from General Knowledge, 10% of questions from Reasoning/ Aptitude, 5% of questions from General Hindi.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test. There shall be negative marking in the examination. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Only Candidates who secure 30% of marks or more in the CBT are only eligible to appear for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
- Examination syllabus will be same to the syllabus of GATE 2022 for Civil Engineering Subject.
General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 1180/-, Rs. 826/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.upenergy.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL):
The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000 is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity.
UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 24th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 14th June 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 14th June 2022
- Screening Test Date: 3rd Week of June 2022
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|