TTD Seva Online Booking Bangalore 2023 : Simple Process To Book,All Information Available Here
TTD Seva Online Booking Bangalore 2023. TTD Seva Online Booking is the online booking platform provided by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) for obtaining various sevas (offerings or services) at the Sri Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh, India. The platform allows devotees to book sevas such as Sarvadarshanam, Suprabhatham Seva, Thomala Seva, Archana Seva, Kalyanam, and many more from the comfort of their own home.
The TTD Seva Online Booking platform is accessible to devotees anywhere in India, including Bangalore. To use the platform, devotees will need to have a valid email address and a mobile number to receive updates about their booking.
To book a seva online, devotees will need to select the seva they wish to perform, select the date and time, and make payment using a credit or debit card or internet banking. Once the booking is confirmed, devotees will receive a confirmation email and SMS, and they can proceed to Tirumala for the seva on the specified date and time.
TTD Seva Online Booking is a convenient and efficient way for devotees to book sevas at the Sri Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala. It saves time and reduces the need to wait in long lines at the temple, making the pilgrimage experience smoother and more enjoyable. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Online Tirumala Room Booking 2023 New Updated
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) is the most popular Vaishnava temple in Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh. 1 lakh piligrims visit Lord Venkateswara Swamy on Tirumala’s seven hills every month. TTD is responsible for arranging all facilities for pilgrims visiting Balaji in Tirumala. Pilgrims in Tirumala can contact the central Reception office near the Tirumala bus stand for free accommodation.
There are several choultries in Tirumala that provide free accommodation and others that provide low-cost accommodation for both poor and rich people. There are no differences there. The rooms are comfortable, with free electricity and water.
About Tirumala Hills Temple
The Seshachalam Hills range includes the Tirumala Hills. The mountains rise 853 metres (2,799 feet) above sea level. The Hills are made up of seven peaks, which represent Adisesha’s seven heads. The temple is located on the southern banks of Sri Swami Pushkarini, a holy water tank, on the seventh peak – Venkatadri. As a result, the temple is also known as the “Temple of Seven Hills“. Tirumala is approximately 10.33 square miles (26.75 kilometres) in size.
The Temple is built in Dravidian style and is thought to have been built over a period of time beginning in 300 AD. AnandaNilayam is the title given to the Garbagriha (Sanctum Sanctorum). Venkateswara, the presiding deity, is standing and facing east in Garbha griha. The temple practises Vaikhanasa Agama worship. The temple is one of the eight Vishnu Swayambhu Kshetras and the 106th and final earthly Divya Desam. The Temple grounds included two modern queue complex buildings for organising the pilgrim rush, Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasadam complex for providing free meals to pilgrims, hair tonsure buildings, and a number of pilgrim lodging sites.
How To Book TTD Seva To Bangalore Online
To book TTD Seva (services) online from Bangalore, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the TTD website at https://ttdsevaonline.com/
- Create an account: If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing your personal information, such as name, email, and mobile number.
- Choose the Seva: Select the type of Seva you want to book from the list of available services. For example, you can book the Suprabhata Seva, Kalyanotsavam Seva, or Sahasra Deepalankara Seva.
- Choose the dates: Select the dates for which you want to book the Seva. The availability of the Seva will be displayed based on the dates you select.
- Payment: Complete the payment process using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or other available payment options.
It is important to note that TTD Seva slots can get fully booked during peak seasons, so it’s best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment. Also, TTD may have specific rules and regulations for booking Seva online, so it is recommended to check the website for the latest information.
Tirumala Dharshan Procedure
- Arrive at Tirumala: You can reach Tirumala by bus or private vehicle.
- Security check: Upon arrival, you will need to undergo a security check, including a metal detector scan.
- Waiting in line: You will then need to wait in line for darshan, which can take several hours, especially during peak seasons. You can choose between a regular line or a VIP line, which is faster but requires a separate ticket.
- Enter the temple: Once it’s your turn, you will enter the temple and have darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
- Offerings: You can make offerings such as flowers, fruit, and coins to the deity.
- Exit the temple: After darshan, you will exit the temple and continue with your visit to Tirumala.
It is important to note that the temple may have specific rules and regulations, such as dress code and restrictions on photography, so it is recommended to check the website or with the temple authorities for the latest information.
Tirumala Accommodation Directions and Rules Online reservations
- The TTD Room There will be no single-person accommodations.
- Accommodation can be reserved with as little as one day and as much as 120 days in advance.
- Pilgrim is unable to cancel the reservation one day before the available date.
- Booking multiple rooms is not permitted.
- As a result, Pilgrim can only book one room.
- Pilgrim can only book a room 90 days after the last available accommodation date.
ID proof produced during the booking process should be carried for verification (original copy, etc…).
Pilgrims have a variety of lodging options
|2.Payment for Accommodation|
There are two types of bookings in Paid Accommodation
|Booking in advance Or on arrival|
We encourage pilgrims to book their accommodations as soon as possible in order to have a comfortable stay. Accommodation is not guaranteed upon arrival and is subject to the crowd on that particular day.
Tirumala Sevas are held on a weekly basis
- On Mondays, there is a Vishesha Pooja from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Priests recite a number of stotras and perform an Abhisheka ritual. The deities are then presented with 14 Kalash. They contain oil, milk, curd, rice, and holy water.
- On Tuesdays, Ashtadala – Pada Padmaaradhana – This Seva begins at 6:30 a.m. and ends at 7:30 a.m. Priests recite the Lord Vishnu’s 108 names, each one accompanied by a Lotus flower. People also worship the Goddesses Lakshmi and Padmavathi, followed by a Ratha Aarti. The ticket costs Rs. 2500 for a group of five.
- On Wednesdays, the ritual begins at 6:30 a.m. and lasts until 8:30 a.m. Priests fill 1008 silver vessels, 8 Parivara vessels, and one gold vessel with various items in this one-of-a-kind ritual.
- They are placed in the main Mandapam. In addition, devotees recite various Pancha Suktas and Shanti Mantras. For six people, the ticket costs Rs. 5000.
- Thursday Tiruppuvada Seva – This Seva begins at 6:30 a.m. Priests remove all of the deity’s ornaments and flowers. The idol is then dressed only in a Dhoti and an Uttareeyam. The cost for 6 people is Rs. 5000.
- Srivari Abhishekam is held on Fridays from 4:30 a.m. to 6 a.m. Priests bathe the deity in holy Ganga with milk, ghee, sandalwood, and saffron. The cost of the ticket is Rs. 750 per person.
Tirumala Tourist Attractions
Aside from the sacred Vaishnavite iconic temple of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy, which is a marvel and a masterpiece of Dravidian architecture, the Tirumala hills have many other places to visit and things to admire. Sila Thoranam, Dharmagiri, Narayangiri, Papavinasanam, Akasa Ganga water falls, Temple Museum, Asthana,Swami Pushkarini, Sri Bhu Varaha Swamy temple, Sri Hathiramjee Mutt, Sri Bedi Anjaneya Swamy temple, Srivari Sikhara Darshanam, Mandapams, and Gogarbham Gardens are among the must-see attractions in Tirumala.
Pandava Teertham, Kumaradhara Teertham, Tumbhuru Teertham, Ramakrishna Teertham, Chakra Teertham, Vaikuntha Teertham, Sesha Teertham, Sitamma Teertham, Pasupu Teertham, Jupali Teertham, Sanaka Sanandana Teertham are just a few. The teerthams host important festivals such as Kumaradhara Magha Pournami, Ramakrishna Pushya Pournami, Tumbhuru Phalguna Pournami, Chakra Karthika Masa, and Ksheerabdhi Dwadasi.
Helpline Numbers For TTD Seva Online Booking
The help line numbers for TTD Seva online booking are:
|TTD Call Center: +91-1800 425 3003 (Toll-free)|
|TTD Seva Helpdesk: +91 877 2233333|
You can call these numbers if you need assistance with the TTD Seva online booking process or if you have any other questions or concerns. The help desk is available 24/7 to assist you.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1) What exactly is TTD Seva Online Booking?
Ans TTD Seva Online Booking is the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) online booking platform for obtaining various sevas (offerings or services) at the Sri Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2)Can I book sevas online?
Ans Through the TTD Seva Online Booking platform, you can book a variety of sevas such as Sarvadarshanam, Suprabhatham Seva, Thomala Seva, Archana Seva, Kalyanam, and many more.
3)Is it possible to book seva from Bangalore?
Ans Yes, seva can be booked from any location in India, including Bangalore.
4)What information do I need to book seva online?
Ans To receive updates on your booking, you must provide a valid email address and mobile phone number, and you must pay with a credit or debit card or through internet banking.
5)How secure is the TTD Seva Online Booking platform?
Ans Yes, the TTD Seva Online Booking platform is safe and secure, with all transactions encrypted for your protection.
6)What happens after I book seva on the internet?
Ans You will receive a confirmation email and SMS after booking seva online, and you can then proceed to Tirumala for the seva on the specified date and time.