TSLPRB Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Level Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Driver Operator under the Fire Department by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 225. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Driver Operator to be recruited under Fire Department of TSLPRB Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed Intermediate and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Police Department can apply for the vacancies of TSLPRB Recruitment 2022. Detailed Notification PDF is available at the end of the article.
TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 | www.tslprb.in | Apply Online | Driver Operator | Intermediate | Last Date: 26th May 2022
TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Driver Operator completely based on their performance in the Written test, Interview. Candidates who completed Intermediate from a recognized board and who are searching for the Police & Defence jobs then you are in the right place. TSLPRB has issued notification to recruit the posts of Constables in Prohibition & Excise Department of Telangana State on direct recruitment basis.
Notification will be downloaded both from the official website and in our article in the form of PDF. Feel free to download the PDF and save a copy for reference. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
TSLPRB Driver Operator Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Name of the Post||Driver Operator|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||225|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Starting Date||21st May 2022|
|Last Date||26th May 2022|
Vacancy Details of TSLPRB Driver Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Zonal Wise Vacancies:
- Zone – I – Kaleshwaram – 20
- Zone – II – Basara – 21
- Zone – III – Rajanna – 31
- Zone – IV – Bhadradri – 31
- Zone – V – Yadadri – 31
- Zone – VI – Charminar – 70
- Zone – VII – Jogulamba – 21
Eligibility Criteria for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Qualification should be reckoned as on 01-07-2022
- Provided that, Intermediate Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks or any equivalent pass Certificate which proves the qualification shall be made available by the Candidate at the time of certificate verification to prove his / her qualification on or before 1 st July 2022.
- If any Candidate fails to produce the required pass certificate as above on the designated day, then it shall be deemed that he / she does not possess required qualification and such candidature shall not be taken forward
- Candidates should have all the physical standards mentioned by the Government of Telangana State
- SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Auto Electrician OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter as on 1st July 2022.
- Must have possessed valid HMV License continuously for a period of two years and above as on date of this Notification
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age should be reckoned as on 01-07-2022
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of about Rs. 31,040 – 92,050/- by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Driver Operator has been selected based on their performance in the Written test and Interview.
Important points regarding Selection test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Operator must follow the selection procedure mentioned below
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail or through phone number
- All the candidates should provide proper and valid e-mail id at the time of registration
- Candidates will receive hall tickets before the examination
- Final Selection is made on the basis of all the selection tests.
Sequence of Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurements: Candidates who submitted Part II Application Form shall be required to undergo the following tests and qualify as specified below
i) 1600 meters Run event:- Candidates must qualify in the 1600 meters Run within a maximum time of 7 Minutes 15 Seconds. For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 Minutes 30 Seconds.
While conducting the 1600 meters Run event where RFID based readings is taken the competitors perform totally independent of each other. Consequently, starting-time, finishingtime and duration are automatically recorded individually for each competitor.
ii) Physical Measurements: Candidates, who qualify in the above Run event, should meet the following requirements:
Height: Must not be less than 162 Centimeters
Provided that, the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Adilabad, Komarambheem-Asifabad, Mancherial, Nagarkurnool, Khammam, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Mulugu, Mahabubabad and Warangal Districts should meet the following requirements:
Height: Must not be less than 160 Centimeters
iii) Long Jump / Shot-put events: Candidates declared qualified in the Physical Measurements as above shall be required to undergo the remaining following PET events
iv) Driving Test: Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear and qualify in a Driving Test. The Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board will constitute a Committee for conducting this Test with the Officers from Police Transport Organization, Road Transport Corporation and Road Transport Authority.
Candidates must qualify in the Driving Test carrying a maximum of 100 marks in 8 (eight) parameters mentioned below, out of which at least 50 marks must be obtained. If a Candidate secures less than the prescribed minimum marks in three or more parameters he would be deemed to have failed in the test even though he secures minimum marks i.e., 50 marks in the aggregate.
Candidates should pay the application fee according to the below mentioned details. Fee should be payable through online mode. Candidates should pay fee of Rs. 800/-.
How to Apply for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.tslprb.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of TSLPRB
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature according to dimensions given by the recruitment authority
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Telangana Police:-
TS Police Department is committed to delivering the most efficient, effective, productive, and quality police service to the community. We are dedicated to the advancement of a cooperative partnership with our community to develop better community policing, improved communications, and reduced crime.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 26th May 2022