Telangana Teacher ID Card Update – TS Samagra Shiskha SPD has given detailed instructions to all DEOs in Telangana State for issuing of Teacher IDs to all Govt Teachers
How to TS Teachers Id Card Update Downlaod at www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in. Telangana Online Teachers Data Entry & Update through ISMS login, Student info, cce, Schooledu portal at https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in/ISMS/. TS Teachers Online Data Entry & Update at Telangana School Education Official website. As you are aware that ID cards will be issued to all the Teachers from the Department of School Education under Samagra Shiksha. The teacher IDs will be issued based on the information available in the UDISE 2019-20. Hence, before printing the Teacher IDs, all the teachers have to check their details in UDISE 2019-20 through ISMS website.
TS Teachers Id Card Update Downlaod at www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers are requested to instruct all the MEOs to issue instructions to the teachers to verify and confirm their information on www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in portal. There are two new fields added i.e. (1) Blood group and (2) Residential Address. The process to update the Teacher Details is as follows.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
TS Teacher ID-Card Information
Title : TS Teacher ID Card
Category : Identity Card
Issuing Authority : DSE Telangana
About : Teacher ID cards to be issued all Telangana Teachers from the Department of School Education under Samagra Shiksha
Website : schooledu.telangana.gov.in
Issuing Date: September Month, 2020
How to Update TelanganaTeachers IDCard
Step 1 : Visit websiteà https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in/ISMS/
Step 2 : Go to Online services Menu
Step 3 : Click on Teacher ID Card Info
This will bring another web page asking à Mobile and Treacher ID
Step 4 : Enter Mobile Number and Treasury ID
After entering details; one system generated OTP will be generated to Mobile
Step 5 : Enter the OTP received to your Mobile Number
Step 6 : All the details required for printing of the Teacher Card will be appeared. In case any missing or wrong information is available, enter the correct details and click on the “Submit” button.
Further all the DEOs are requested to instruct to complete the updation of teacher ID information by 3oth August 2020.
Teacher ID-Card Information
The teacher should give full names
- Treasury code
- Date of birth.
- Your district and Mandal
- Revenue village
- The current school you’re working on today.
- The gender
- The joining date.
- Religion also applies in the data entry example Hindi community.
- Provide details about your Aadhaar number
- Registered mobile number and email address.
- Your marital status, whether married or not married.
- The father’s name and PAN card.
The applicant has to offer the correct address to avoid mistakes in the data or resource distribution.
- Give the residential address.
- Your street name address and the district for proper data recording process.
- Give you Mandal and revenue village information.
- The pin code and details are indicating your physical address.
- Applicants with the same present residential address as same for permanent residence.
- Click on the yes or no from the website.
పైన చెప్పిన విధంగా schooledu.telangana.gov.in సైట్ లో ONLINE SERVICES లో మన మొబైల్ నెంబర్ మరియు ఎంప్లొయ్ ID ఎంటర్ చేస్తే OTP ఎంటర్ చేస్తే మన డేటా ఓపెన్ అవుతుంది.
అందులో మన బ్లడ్ గ్రూప్,రెసిడెన్సీ అడ్రస్, ఫోటోను uploud చేసి సబ్మిట్ చేయగలరు.