AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2023 AP TET తెలుగు/ English Model Question Papers PDF
AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for the Aptitude Test were provided here. The most recent required AP SCERT AP DSC 2023 (SGT) Exam Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern are available for download in this page for those who have applied for the State Council Educational Research & Training, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment. All of the most recent government job exam syllabus PDFs and exam patterns are updated here on a regular basis. You should be aware of the AP DSC 2023 SGT Exam Syllabus and exam format before Attending.
AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2023 for AP TET Cum TRT SGT Posts under AP TRT
the AP School Education Department and Teacher Recruitment Agency will publish the comprehensive AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2021 for AP TET Cum TRT SGT Posts under AP TRT. Candidates interested in applying for the AP Teacher Recruitment can visit the official website link to review the details and obtain the SGT Syllabus. The official recruiting web portal contains the AP DSC SGT Syllabus, Exam Structure, and Exam Pattern. Details of the TET cum TRT syllabus for secondary grade teachers (SGT) I There will be 200 questions in the TET cum TRT (SGT), which will be graded for 100 points. Every question carries a half mark.
♦… AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2023 pdf – Download
♦…. AP DSC SA, SGT Syllabus 2023 pdf Telugu – Download
AP DSC SGT Syllabus for the post of SGT:
1. General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
2. Language – I Optional – (Telugu/Kannada/Urdu/Tamil/Odiya/Hindi/Sanskrit)
3. Language – II (English)
5. Environmental Science
6. Social Studies.
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
Those who passed the AP TET or TRT exams in 2018 or 2019 may now begin preparing for the APDSC exam, as competitive exams require a greater level of focus and effort. The AP DSC 2023 (SGT) Exam Pattern and Syllabus are crucial for preparation.
AP TRT SGT Exam Pattern 2023
|G.K & current Affairs||10 Marks|
|Perspectives of Education||5 Marks|
|Instructive implications Educational Psychology||10 Marks|
|Content & Methodologies||50+25 = 75 Marks|
Syllabus for the AP DSC (PART – A)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION AND CURRENT EVENTS (Marks: 10)
Please read the most recent General Knowledge Year book and papers on current events. All current affairs will be made available to you soon. Visit again.
2. EDUCATIONAL PERSPECTIVES (Marks: 05)
- Education history
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Dispatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA- 1992.
Empowerment of Teachers
Interventions for empowerment are necessary, teachers’ professional Behaviour code, Associations at the national and state levels for teacher education, teacher organizations, and motivation of teachers, Upkeep of Registers and Records in Schools.
Educational Issues in Modern India:
- Education and democracy, equity, equality, education quality, and equality of educational opportunity.
- Education Economics, Human Capital Education, Human Resource Development in Education, and Literacy – Saakshar Bharat Mission.
- Population Gender equality, women’s empowerment, and education Life skills, urbanization and migration.
- Adolescence Education
- Fitness and Health Education
- Universal Education Management of the classroom in inclusive education
- The function of education in light of globalization, privatization, and liberalism
- Value Programs and Projects for Education, Peace Education – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, National Program for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model Schools.
Midday meals, free books, scholarships, awards, welfare hostels, and transportation are incentives and special provisions.
- Education’s Current Trends: Badi pilusthondi, Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire, and Kalavutsav are examples of Vasta, Mavuru.
Rights / Acts
- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act of 2009
- Right to Information Act of 2005
- Human rights for children.
- Governmental Curriculum
- Perspective, Guiding principles, learning and knowledge, the Teaching-learning process, Assessment, and systemic reforms comprise the 2005 Framework.
Classroom implications Educational Psychology – 10 Marks
Individual differences: Meaning, nature, and theories of intelligence with a focus on multiple intelligence, IQ, intelligence testing, emotional intelligence (EQ), and creativity. Implementation in the classroom of Attitude, Aptitude, Interest, Habit and its Influence on Intelligence.
Learning: Learning theories and methods, learning curves, factors, phases, dimensions, types, and types of learning, as well as learning transfer. Implementing memory, forgetting, learning, and assessment in the classroom.
Personality: including its nature, aspects, theories, and assessment, as well as mental health, adaptation, different types of stress, symptoms, and management. Emotional management in the classroom, emotional intelligence.