TS PRC Fixation Procedure 2020 Know Steps to Pay Fix TS RPS 2021 at www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in : Instructions for Preparation of IFMIS Online PRC 2020 Bills at https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/. Instructions to be followed to fix the pay of a State Scale employee in Telangana PRC 2020 process should be started after taking proceedings from the respective department. Please note that proceedings have to be issued manually by the department. Only the state scale employees who are already in PRC 2015 can opt to PRC 2020. For employees in other PRCs (2010/2005), the DDO should contact IFMIS team to change the employee to 2015 PRC.
TS PRC Fixation Procedure 2020 Know Steps to Pay Fix TS RPS 2021 at www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in
The DDO has to complete the following steps to change an employee from 2015 PRC to 2020 PRC.
- A) Option Entry Submission,
- B) PRC 2020 Arrear Bill Submission
Option Entry Submission for TS PRC Fixation Procedure :
- The DDO should select the menu ‘PRC 2020 Option Entry’ in the PRC 2020 module.
- Then the DDO can select the employee either via bill id or employee code.
Once the employee is selected/searched, the DDO has to complete 5 steps to complete the Option Entry Submission :
- 1 Step : Option Entry
- 2 Step : Pay Calculation
- 3 Step : PRC Arrears
- 4 Step : Edit PRC Arrears
- 5 Step : Final Submit
TS PRC Fixation Procedure 2020 Details
|Name of the Circular||TS PRC Pay Fixation Circular 2021|
|Title||Download TS PRC Pay Fixation Circular 2021|
|Subject||TS PRC Fixation Procedure 2020 Know Steps to Pay Fix TS RPS 2021|
|Name of the PRC||TS PRC 2021 (TS RPS 2021)|
|Circular No.||Circular Memo. No.755-A/33/A1/HRM.IV/2021, Dated:17-06-2021|
|TS PRC 2021||Telangana PRC 2021 Latest Updates|
|Download||Download TS RPS 2020 Pay Fixation Software|
|Instructions||Download Pay Fixation Instructions to DDOs|
STEP 1 – OPTION ENTRY :
- The DDO has to fill in basic details like scale, basic pay, location of the employee, first yearly increment after 01-07-2018.
- An employee who has joined before 01-07-2018, can opt for PRC wef. Date or first yearly increment date after PRC wef. Date as fixation date. In this case, 2015 PRC details are to be entered as of 01-07-2018.
- TS, In the case of an employee who has joined on or after 01-07-2018, the joining date will be considered as the fixation date. In this case, 2015 PRC details are to be entered as of the joining date.
- Location in 2020 PRC details is to be selected as of fixation date.
- In both PRCs, HRA and CCA will be calculated and shown as per the selected location and basic pay of the employee in the respective PRC.
- For employees who have joined before 01-07-2018, DA of 30.392% on basic pay, Fitment of 30% on basic pay will be added to the pay in the existing scales to fix the pay in the Revised Pay Scales.
- For employees who have joined on or after 01-07-2018, the first basic pay in the Revised Pay Scale is fixed as the basic pay as of the date of joining.
- The new basic pay as per 2020 PRC as on fixation date will be calculated and shown to save the details.
- Once the new basic is saved, fields to enter Automatic Advance Scheme, Promotion, Location Changes, Leaves, Surrender Leaves, Personal Pay and Special Pay details will be opened for entry.
- All the data in the above point should be entered only for events that occurred after 01-07-2018.
- Once the details are filled, then the DDO can then preview and submit the details, which will redirect him to Step 2 Pay Calculation.
- The DDO can come to the Option Entry screen any time before final submission to make any necessary changes.
STEP 2 – PAY CALCULATION :
- The earnings and deductions of the employee to be fixed from the current month salary will be shown.
- After verifying the details the DDO can click ‘Save Employee Pay Details and Go To Step 3’ to save the details which will redirect him to Step 3 PRC Arrears.
STEP 3 – PRC ARREARS :
The month-wise arrears for the periods Notional (01/07/2018 to 31/03/2020), Monetary Benefit (01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021), Deferred Cash (01/04/2021 to 31/05/2021) will be shown. These details can be downloaded in excel format.
STEP 4 – EDIT PRC ARREARS:
The DDO can make changes and save the earnings of both PRCs, if any.
STEP 5 – FINAL SUBMIT:
- The total arrears amounts for the Notional (01/07/2018 to 31/03/2020),
- Monetary Benefit (01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021),
- Deferred Cash (01/04/2021 to 31/05/2021) periods,
- earnings and deductions to be fixed for the salary payable from the current month will be shown where the DDO can final submit the Option Entry.
- Once the final submission is done, no further changes to the Option Entry details will be allowed.
TS PRC Fixation Procedure ARREARS BILL SUBMISSION :
PRC 2020 Arrears Bill Submission includes 2 steps :
- First Step : PRC 2020 Bill Submission.
- Second Step : Downloading Appendix 1 and Appendix 2.
STEP 1 – PRC 2020 BILL SUBMISSION :
Once the Option Entry Submission is done, the DDO can go to the ‘PRC 2020 Bill Entry’ menu in the PRC 2020 module. On selecting the bill id, the list of employees for whom the Option Entry Submission is done and the bill is not submitted is shown.
The bill includes Total arrears amounts for :
- First Part : Notional (01/07/2018 to 31/03/2020),
- Second Part : Monetary Benefit (01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021),
- Third Part : Deferred cash (01/04/2021 to 31/05/2021) and
- Forth Part : Cash (01/06/2021 to the end of the previous month of fixation claiming date)
- Only the arrears amount of Part IV will be included in the net amount of the bill.
- On clicking view, the detailed split of the arrears in Part IV can be seen.
The DDO can submit the bill by selecting one or more employees and download the detailed arrears of all selected employees in one excel sheet.
STEP 2 – DOWNLOADING APPENDIX 1 AND APPENDIX 2 :
After submitting the bill, the DDO can print Appendix 1 and Appendix 2 in the ‘Apppendix-1 & 2’ menu of the PRC 2020 module.
- After the Arrears Bill is generated, you will be able to download pay calculation of all employees in the bill.
- Once the Arrears Bill is generated, you have to submit the Arrears Bill’s hard copy to your respective PAO/Treasury for scrutiny.
- Once the Arrears Bill is scrutinized by the highest level in your PAO/Treasury, the pay of all employees in the bill will be changed by the system automatically to new PRC.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|