Telangana State Qualified Candidate List for GATE / GPAT 2024
TS PGECET Qualified Candidates List 2024 For GATE / GPAT | Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission is State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch) Courses for the academic year 2024 conducted by university college of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Telangana State, Hyderabad. Visit @ https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates and TS PGECET – 2024 qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch Courses.
- A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the month of August, 2024.
- Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE / GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with TS PGECET-2024 qualified candidates as per the merit order
- All PG programs of part-time / sponsored shall not come under the purview of Convener TS PGECET and admissions to such courses are done by the respective universities.
- Qualified GATE / GPAT candidates who wish to seek admission are required to apply / register through online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted).
- The registration fee is Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC / ST). The details of the courses offered by the universities along with specified eligibility
- (GATE paper) for each course is given under “courses & eligibility”. Candidates should satisfy local / non local status requirements as per GO MS No. 153 dated: 22-08-2007
- The existing policy on reservation shall be followed in PG admissions for the Convener seats.
- The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to
- reserved category) in qualifying degree examination.
- Candidate should qualify either in GATE / GPAT or TS PGECET for the year 2024.
TS PGECET Qualified Candidates List Download