TS Model School Hall Tickets 2023 | Download Telangana 6th Class Admission Hall Ticket
TS Model School Hall Tickets 2023 Download. TSMS 6th /7th /8th /9th /10th classes Entrance test Hall ticket 2023-2024 Download. This year Telangana State Model Schools 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th Classes Entrance Test (TSMS CET) 2023 Notification Has Been issued on 1st February 2023. Telangana Model School Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2023 & TSMS CET Exam Dates announced. The Telangana State Government Commissioner of School Education Conducts the Admission Test for VI to Xth Class in TS Model Schools.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||TSMS CET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Title||Download the TS Model School Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2023|
|Subject||DSE Telangana has released TS Model School Admission Test Hall Ticket 2023|
|Exam Date||16-04-2023 for Class 6 and Class 7th to 10th Class|
Telangana Model School’s official website is telanganams.cgg.gov.in. On the page, click the online hall ticket link. A new page will be redirected to which candidates must enter their information, such as their reference ID and date of birth, candidate name and date of birth, or mobile number and date of birth. Your admit card will appear on the screen. Download the admit card and print it out for future reference.
TS Model School Hall Tickets 2023| Download Telangana 6th Class Admission Hall Ticket 2023-2024
TSMS Hall Ticket Download – Telangana 6th Class Admission Hall Ticket at http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/. TS Hall Ticket Download 6th Class Admission Entrance Test Hall Tickets Download at Official website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/. TSMS 6th Class Admission in TSMS Entrance Test Hall Tickets Download. Model Schools Admission Entrance Test Date on 27-10-2023 T0 29-10-2023.
TS Model School Hall Ticket 2023 | Download Telangana 6th Class Admission Hallticket 2023-2024
TS Model School Hall tickets Downloading Process Steps :
First visit official website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/
Next Choose link Hall Tickets Section available in homepage.
Now, fill required details in blank text boxes and press Submit button.
Your Hall Tickets card will display and Download it.
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per schedule at the official website @ telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
The question paper for admission into Class 6 will comprise of four subjects- Telegu, mathematics, science & social (E.V.S) and English. For Class 7 to 10 admission, the question paper will comprise of English, Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies. The question paper will be of 200 marks. The selection of appearing candidates will be made as per the merit list.
Date of Examination
6th Class : 24 July 2023
7th – 8th Class : 24 July 2023
9th -10th Class : 24 July 2023
RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN TELANGANA – HYDERABAD
VIth Class Admission Test HallTicket-2023
Reference ID Name Mobile No :
Candidate Id/Reference Id :
Date of Birth:
TS Model School all Class Hall tickets Download
th Class Entrance Exam Pattern
|Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
Entrance Exam Pattern for 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Classes
|Part-III:||General Science||25 marks|
|Part-IV:||Social Studies||25 marks|
1. The Question Paper Booklet has four sections, as shown in objective type with multiple choice questions.
2. The Question Paper Booklet will be based on the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Grade Syllabi and will be objective in nature with multiple choice answers.
3. Telugu and English are used in the sections of mathematics, general science, and social studies.
4. The total number of points for the test is 100, and it lasts 2 hours (from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.).
Ts Model School Exam Instructions 2023
TS Model School entrance exam, you must follow the instructions given below:
- Admit Card: The first and foremost thing that a candidate needs to carry to the examination hall is the admit card. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Reporting Time: Candidates should arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the exam. Latecomers may not be allowed to take the exam.
- Exam Pattern: The TS Model School entrance exam pattern will consist of multiple-choice questions from different subjects such as Mathematics, Environmental Science, and Social Studies, among others. Candidates should be familiar with the exam pattern and the type of questions that are likely to be asked.
- Pen/Pencil: Candidates should carry their own pen/pencil to the exam center. The pen/pencil should be of good quality and should not be too thick or too thin.
- Calculator: The use of calculators or any other electronic gadgets is not allowed during the exam. Candidates should not carry such items to the exam center.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, candidates should follow all the safety measures such as wearing a mask, using a hand sanitizer, and maintaining social distancing while entering the exam center and during the exam.
- Rough Work: Candidates will be provided with rough sheets to do their calculations and rough work. No other material is allowed on the desk during the exam.
- Question Paper: Candidates should check that they have received the correct question paper set as per their subject choice.
- Follow the instructions: Candidates should carefully read and follow all the instructions given by the invigilator during the exam.
- Time Management: Candidates should manage their time well during the exam and try to attempt all the questions within the given time frame.