TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman. Number of Posts information is not released in the official website till now. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in on or before last date of submission, Notification will be released on 30-06-2022. Online registration date is not issued till now. Candidates who completed their SSLC and want to secure a job in the Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 | www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in | SSLC | Last Date: Not updated
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Jail Warden, Fireman, Constables is completely based on their performance in their written examination followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed SSLC and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
TNUSRB Constable, Fireman Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Post||Jail Warder, Fireman, Constables|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, PMT, Interview, DME|
|No. of Posts||–|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- Jail Warder
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
Candidates must complete SSLC from a recognized board.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 26 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the rules of the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Constable, Warden, Fireman Posts are selected based on their performance in the Written test, PMT/ PET, Document Verification and Detailed Medical Examination.
Important points to be noted:
- The selection shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per details.
- Candidates should attend Written test after receiving intimation from the TNUSRB
- Qualified candidates in the preliminary examination are eligible to appear in Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency test
- Shortlisted candidates in both the examinations will be called for documents verification.
- Candidates should produce all the documents in respect of age, educational qualification for attending the interview process.
- Candidates who qualified in all the stages of selection procedure will be subjected to Detailed medical Examination.
Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 130/- through online mode.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman
- Select the particular Post to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board was constituted as per G.O.Ms.No. 1806, dated: 29.11.1991. Presently the Board is headed by Chairman, an officer in the rank of Director General of Police and has a Member in the rank of Additional Director General of Police. It has a Member Secretary in the rank of Inspector General of Police. It has a sanctioned strength of two Superintendents of Police and other officers and staff members to carry out the task of various recruitments
TNUSRB is functioning in Tamil Nadu Police department since November 1991 for the recruitment of the following personnel for the uniformed departments like Police, Prison and Fire service :
- Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk, AR, TSP)
- Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Sub-Inspector of Police (Finger Print)
- Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders and Firemen (Common Recruitment)
Address for Communication:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP campus,
8, Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Not announced
- Last Date for Online Submission: Not announced
DETAILED RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 30-06-2022
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Official Website