TC not Required to Admission (No Need TC) in AP Schools for the 2020-21 Academic Year Guidelines – Students Admission No Need Record Scheet (RC)
TC not Required to Admission (No Need TC) in AP Schools for the 2021-22 Academic Year Guidelines : No Need of TC required for Admissions for Academic Year 2020-21 in AP Schools. More hints on the admission process for the 2021-22 academic year in AP schools. Memo Rc.No.1–55/ A & I / 2020 Date: 11/09/2020 Starting the process of gaining admission to all classes for the 2021-22 academic year – more instructions have been issued – regarding. Admission should be given to any child without insisting that documents be prepared from the parents except proof of identity and birth. Parents should not insist on the production of transfer certificates or proof of class attended earlier. TC is not required for the admission process for the 2020-21 academic year in AP schools.
TC not required to admission (No Need TC) in AP Schools for the 2020-21 Academic Year Guidelines
2020 -21 విద్యా సంవత్సరం కి అన్ని తరగతుల కి అడ్మిషన్స్ ప్రారంభానికి విద్యా శాఖా తాజా ఉతర్వులు Memo Rc.No.155/A&I/2020, Dated:11/09/2020. విద్యార్ధుల అడ్మిషన్ ప్రక్రియ ను తగు జాగ్రత్తలు పాటిస్తూ ప్రారంభించాలని, అడ్మిషన్ కొరకు విద్యార్ధుల పుట్టిన తేదీ మరియు ఫోటో మరియు చిరునామా ధృవీకరణ పత్రాలు (Ex.ఆధార్ కార్డ్) మరియు తల్లిదండ్రుల ధృవీకరణ (PARENT DECLARATION) సరిపోతాయని, ఇవి కాకుండా టి.సి, స్టడీ సర్టిఫికెట్ వంటి పత్రాల కోసం తల్లిదండ్రుల ను అడగకూడదని మరియు వారిని ఇబ్బంది పెట్టకూడదని ఆదేశాలు జారీ చేసిన ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ విద్యాశాఖ.
Academic Year 2020-21 Starting process to take admissions all classes Further instructions
1. The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference 1st cited, wherein orders were issued to declare “ALL PASS” for all the Students upto Class IX as a precautionary measure to counter the spread of Noval Corona Virus(COVID 19) in the State of Andhra Pradesh and in ref 2nd cited, all Head Masters of Primary/UP/High Schools under all Government Management Schools were requested to prepare promotion lists of the students accordingly.
2. Further, it is informed that, in ref 3rd cited, the Department of School
Education & Literacy, MHRD, GoI, New Delhi has issued certain guidelines for providing admission to any child who has returned back to the village without asking for any other documents, expect some identity proof. They should not ask for transfer certificates or proof of class attended earlier. The information provided by the child’s parents may be assumed to be correct and taken as such for giving admission to the child in the relevant class in his/her neighborhood government/government aided school.
3. Further, it is informed that, in ref 4th cited, necessary guidelines were already issued for taking up of Admissions in all Schools in the State by following all precautionary measures to counter the spread of Noval Corona Virus(COVID19).
4. In view of the above, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to all Head Masters of Primary/UP/High Schools under all government management Schools on the following:
a. Continue the process of admissions for all classes for the academic year 2021 22 by taking all precautionary measures to counter the spread of Noval Corona Virus(COVID 19) immediately.
b. For this purpose, no child should be called to the school.
Headmaster and the staff shall take the following steps for admission of children in the schools:
- i. All children that have studied from Class I to IV in the primary schools, Class I to VI in the UP Schools and Class VI to IX in the high schools during 2019 20 are declared pass and they have to be promoted to the next higher class and all those names should be entered in the admission register automatically.
- ii. All children that have passed Class V, Class VII and their parents have to be contacted personally and their option of school for admission into next higher class to be ascertained. The same shall be informed to the headmaster concerned of the school in writing with an advice to contact the parents and admit the child in that school. In case of primary schools, the MEO shall monitor this aspect and in case of high schools, the DyEO concerned shall monitor. At any cost, no child should be admitted in any school without consulting the parents. Hence, a proof of their option to be obtained in writing.
- iii.Once the parental/child consent is received, the headmaster of the school from which the child is going out shall handover the Record Sheet/TC of the child to the headmaster of the school where the child is seeking admission along with a copy of the parental choice.
- iv.In case of Residential Schools, Model Schools and Kasturba Balika Vidyalayas where the admission process is taken up through online, the records pertaining to the children to be handed over to the concerned Principal under proper acknowledgement.
- v. Children with Special Needs should also be enrolled in schools. Modify the activities as appropriate for them and get the minimum learning levels.
- vi.The details of the admissions be recorded in the child info from time to time.
5. Further, the headmasters and staff shall identify the Out of School Children to get admissions for the academic year 2020 21.
6. Admission should be provided to any child without insisting on production of documents from parents, except identity and date of birth proof. The parents should not be insisted on production of transfer certificates or proof of class attended earlier. The information provided by the parents of the children should be assumed as correct and taken into consideration for giving admission to the child in the relevant class in his/her neighbour hood government/ government-aided school.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|