SCI Recruitment 2022 | www.shipindia.com | Assistant Manager | Last Date: 16/08/2022
SCI Recruitment 2022:
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI) has released 46 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager in Management, Finance, HR, Law, Fire & Security, Civil Engineering and Company Secretary on Contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply for SCI Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 16/07/2022 and ends on 16/08/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of SCI Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.shipindia.com and www.teachersnews.in to know more about SCI Vacancy 2022 details.
SCI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Shipping Corporation of India Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree/ Diploma|
Vacancy Details of SCI Jobs 2022:
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI) recruits 46 posts for Assistant Manager in Management, Finance, HR, Law, Fire & Security, Civil Engineering and Company Secretary to fill the jobs for SCI Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name of the Stream||No.of Posts|
|5.||Fire & Security||02|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for SCI Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Management: Candidate must have 2 years of full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Finance: Candidate must have Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
HR: Candidate must have 2 years of full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Law: Candidate must have full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University India with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.
Fire & Security: Candidate must have full time regular BE/B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
Civil Engineering: Candidate must have 4 years of full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Company Secretary: Candidate must qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Selection of candidates for SCI Recruitment 2022 will be in 2 Stages:
- Stage-I: Online Examination.
- Stage-II: Document verification, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Core Domain/ Professional Knowledge||60||
|Logic and Reasoning|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
|English Language & Reading Comprehension||10|
- There is no negative marking in online Examination.
- The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 on the basis of their performance in Online Examination for Stage II.
- In case of a tie in Online Exam score, the candidates with the same score will be called for the second stage.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the online examination based on the data provided in the application form and preliminary scrutiny of documents uploaded, however detailed document verification will be done for the shortlisted candidates before being allowed to participate in Stage II of the selection process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The short listed candidates will be informed by an e-mail and the result of online exam will also be published on the SCI’s website shipindia.com.
- The weightage will be in the ratio of 70:10:20 respectively for Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates selected for SCI Recruitment 2022 will get pay from Rs.50,000/- PM to Rs.1,60,000/- PM of E-2 Pay Scale.
Candidate age should not exceed 27 years as on 01/05/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of SCI Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee for SCI Recruitment 2022 through both online mode and it is non-refundable. The Category wise application fee is as follows:
- Rs.500/- for General/ OBC/ EWS Category.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PWD reserved Category.
Candidates should pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment 2022?
- First, Open Official Website i.e., www.shipindia.com.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Assistant Manager.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for SCI Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 16/07/2022
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 16/08/2022
Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: 26/08/2022
Online Exam: 11/09/2022
Result of Online Exam and short listing of candidates for Stage II: 4th week of September 2022.
Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews: 2nd week of October 2022.
Result Declaration: 4th week of October 2022
Important Links for SCI Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here