Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 : Patna High Court has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Law Assistant by conducting a Screening Test/ Interview to the shortlisted candidates. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 16. Candidates must apply through Online mode to apply for the posts of Law Assistant under Patna High Court Recruitment 2022. Candidates who complete Degree/ PG in Law with enrollment as an Advocate and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Course can apply for the vacancies of Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 | https://patnahighcourt.gov.in | Apply Online | Law Assistant | 16 Posts | Degree/ PG in Law | Last Date: 23rd June 2022
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Law Assistants is completely based on their performance in the Screening test/ Interview. Candidates can apply through online mode from 03-06-2022 to 23-06-2022, and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. High Court of Patna, Bihar, applications are invited from eligible candidates for selection to 16 vacant posts of Law Assistant and vacancies that may arise as on the date of issuance of final selection proceedings. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Patna High Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of the Post||Law Assistant|
|Qualification||Degree, PG in Law|
|Selection Procedure||Screening Test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||16|
|Mode of Submission||Online mode|
|Starting Date||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date||23rd June 2022|
Vacancy Details of Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who completed Degree/ PG in Law from a University/ College recognized by Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply/ serve as Law Assistant provided that the applicant has passed LL.B/ LL.M examination within two years from the date of detailed advertisement. Also, their candidature must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate of this Court or by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her.
- A final year Law student pursuing 03 year/ 05 year Law Course shall also be eligible to apply for the post of Law Assistant subject to production of provisional degree certificate on the date of his/ her interview for being considered for selection.
- Candidates having familiarity with computer application shall be preferred.
Candidates age must not below 18 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the High Court Rules and Regulations
- Candidates to the posts of Law Assistant has been selected based on their performance in the Screening Tset/ Interview.
- All the candidates who want to select for Law Assistant posts must attend Interview procedure as shortlisting process
- Based on the academic merit and relevant experience, candidates will be shortlisted to interview.
- Bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
- Carry a copy of application form for attending the interview.
List of Certificates to be bring for interview:
- Age proof certificates
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Proof of online application form
Candidates should pay fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode
How to Apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab and open the recruitment notification of Law Assistants
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed by the officials.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee, if required
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of online application form and keep it for a reference.
About Patna High Court
The Patna High Court started its work in 1916 with the Chief Justice and six puisne Judges. In the year 1947, the sanctioned strength of the Court was nine permanent and three additional Judges. Though a separate province for Orissa was created in the year 1937, this High Court exercised jurisdiction over the territories of that province till 26th July, 1948, when a separate High Court was constituted for Orissa. Even after the constitution of the Orissa High Court, the sanctioned strength of Judges for this Court remained the same. In February, 1950, the three posts of Additional Judges were made permanent.
The post of the 13th permanent Judge was sanctioned in September, 1952, and that of the 14th permanent Judge in January, 1956. Since then there has been no increase in the sanctioned strength of the permanent Judges of the Court. Four posts of Additional Judges have also been sanctioned from time to time since July, 1957. In November, 1965 there were 14 permanent Judges, including the Chief Justice and three Additional Judges. At present there are 29 permanent Judges including the Chief Justice and 14 Additional Judges.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 03-06-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23-06-2022
- Last Date for payment of fee: 21-06-2022
Address for Communication:
Registrar IT-cum-CPC, Patna High Court