OSSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Nursing Officer by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 4070. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Nursing Officer under various colleges of Odisha State. Candidates who completed GNM/ B.Sc in Nursing and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Medical Sector can apply for the vacancies of OSSSC Recruitment 2022
OSSSC Recruitment 2022 | www.osssc.gov.in | Apply Online | Nursing Officer | 4070 Posts | Diploma/ B.Sc | Last Date: 12th June 2022
OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Nursing Officer is completely based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed B.Sc in Nursing or Diploma in GNM Course and who are searching for the Medical Sector jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||4070|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||12th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the College||No. of Posts|
|Maharaja Krushna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital Berhampur||19|
|Sri Ramachandra Bhanja Medical College Cuttack||36|
|Bhima Bhoi Medical College Balangir||17|
|Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital Balasore||17|
|Veera Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Science & Research, Sambalpur||22|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||52|
|Pandit Raghunath Murmu Medical College & Hospital Baripada||17|
|Sri Jagannath Medical College & Hospital Puri||107|
|Govt Medical College & Hospital Keonjhar||321|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess GNM/BSc Nursing from any Medical College or from an Indian Nursing Council approved institution.
- Candidates should be registered with the Nursing Council.
Desired Qualification: Knowledge of Odia language.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 38 years as on 09-05-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 15,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Nursing Officer has been selected based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Screening Test/ Written test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Nursing Officer must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Screening test is of 100 marks. Duration of the examination is 2 hours. Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test. There shall be negative marking in the examination. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Questions on Syllabus of GNM/ B.Sc||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic (H.Sc Standard)||10||10|
|English (H.Sc Standard)||5||5|
No examination fee need to be paid by the candidates to apply for this post.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.osssc.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Nursing Officer
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission:-
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2013. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional from 1st November, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since May 2013.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 14th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 12th June 2022
- Screening Test Date: Update Soon
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|