ONGC Recruitment 2022: ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Non-Executives under the different States/ Different regions. States include Uttarakhand, Delhi, Rajasthan, Assam, Gujarat, Goa, Agartala, Kolkata, Bokaro, Mumbai. Candidates who completed 12th Class/ Degree/ Diploma recently and searching for jobs in the Central Government Sector. Then you are in the right place. ONGC has recently released ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 922. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Non-Executives. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a Government Job can apply for the posts under ONGC Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are domicile to particular State/ Region are only eligible to apply for the posts of ONGC Non-Executives Recruitment 2022.
ONGC Non-Executives 2022 | www.ongcindia.com | Apply Online | 922 Posts | 12th Class/ Diploma/ Degree | Last Date: 28th May 2022
ONGC Recruitment Selection to the posts of Non-Executives under Different States/ Regions is completely based on the performance of the candidates in the Computer based test/ Physical Test/ Skill test. Candidates who get a good score in the the qualifying examination are only eligible to appear for interview/ certificate verification process. All the candidates who want to apply the ONGC Recruitment must apply online through www.ongcindia.com Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Limited|
|Name of the Post||Non-Executives|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Skill test and interview|
|No. of Posts||922|
|Last Date||28th May 2022|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022: (Region Wise)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Kolkata (West Bengal)||10|
Details of the Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Civil)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electronics)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Boiler)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Cementing)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Drilling)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production-Drilling)
- Junior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Junior Scientific Assistant (Geology)
- Junior Scientific Assistant (Geophysics – Surface)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- Junior Assistant (MM)
- Junior Assistant (Official Language)
- Junior Assistant (P&M)
- Junior Fire Supervisor
- Junior Technical Assistant (Surveying)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology)
- Junior Technician (Fitting)
- Junior Technician (Welding)
- Junior Technician (Diesel)
- Junior Technician (Electrical)
- Junior Technician (Production)
- Junior Technician (Cementing)
- Junior Technician (Machining)
- Junior Technician (Boiler)
- Junior Technician (Production-Drilling)
- Junior Fireman
- Junior Marine Radio Assistant
- Junior Dealing Assistant (Transport)
- Junior Dealing Assistant (MM)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)
- Junior Slinger cum Rigger
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineering Assistant – Diploma in respective branch of Engineering
- Junior Marine Radio Assistant- 12th passed or 10th passed with certificate. Diploma in Electronics/Telecom with GMDSS Certification
- Junior Dealing Assistant Transport – 3 years Diploma in Auto/Mechanical Engineering/PG Diploma in Business Management/Administration or Post Graduate.
- Junior Scientific Assistant – Post Graduate Degree
- Junior Dealing Assistant Personnel and Administration – Post Graduate Degree in the concerned field or Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Personnel And Administration
- Junior Dealing Assistant (MM) – 3 years Diploma in Material Management/Inventory/Stock Control/ One year PG Diploma in Material Management
- Junior Technical Assistant Surveying – 12th passed or 10th passed with Science and Trade certificate in Surveying
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver – 12th passed or 10th passed with driving licence and 3 years of experience
- Junior Technician – 12th passed or 10th passed with Trade certificate
- Junior Accounts officer – 12th passed or 10th passed with driving licence and 3 years of experience
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger- 12th passed or 10th passed with driving licence and 3 years of experience
- Junior Assistant Accounts – B.Com with typing speed of 30 wpm and Certificate/Diploma of 6-months in Computer Application
- Junior Assistant MM – B.Sc with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with typing speed of 30 wpm and Certificate/Diploma of 6-months in Computer Application
- JFS – Intermediate with 6 months of experience in fire service
- Junior Technical Assistant – B.Sc with Chemistry/Geology as the main subject
- Jr Fireman – 12th passed or 10th passed with Fireman Training of 6 months
- For W1 Posts – Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years
- For JAO – Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years
- For F1 and A1 Other Than Drilling/Cementing/Production-Drilling – Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years
- For F1 and A1 Drilling/Cementing/Production-Drilling – Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age should be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form (i.e. 28th May 2022)
Selected candidates will get pay by the recruiting organization as follows.
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|F1 Posts||Rs. 29,000 to 98,000/-|
|A1 Posts||Rs. 26,600 to 87,000/-|
|W1 Posts||Rs. 24,000 to 57,500/-|
Candidates to the posts of Non-Executives will be selected on the basis of score in the written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Physical Test/ Skill Test. Qualified candidates in the skill test will be called for final certificate verification process.
Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 300/-. Fee should be payable through online mode. No fee need to be paid by the reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates who are new to the portal must register themselves by filling personal details
- After filling personal details click on register option
- Verify your phone number on the basis of OTP received on your mobile.
- Note down the user id and password obtained at the time of registration process.
- Click on the online application for the posts of Non-Executives
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature (His/Her scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph and signature should be upto 100 kb respectively)
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee, if required
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 71 per cent to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL and MRPL (Last two are subsidiaries of ONGC) to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas LPG.
ONGC Videsh Limited, a Miniratna Schedule “A” Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) of the Government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is the wholly owned subsidiary and overseas arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), the flagship national oil company (NOC) of India. The primary business of ONGC Videsh is to prospect for oil and gas acreages outside India, including exploration, development and production of oil and gas. ONGC Videsh owns Participating Interests in 35 oil and gas assets in 15 countries and produced about 30.3% of oil and 23.7% of oil and natural gas of India’s domestic production. In terms of reserves and production, ONGC Videsh is the second largest petroleum company of India, next only to its parent ONGC.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Online Submission: 7th May 2022
Last Date for Online Submission: 28th May 2022
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification