Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme 2023
Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme Mr. Hemant Soren, the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, launched the Eklavya Training Scheme. This scheme will provide various training to lakhs of students studying in the state. The youth will be able to use this facility for free. Eklavya Training Scheme will provide three months of skill training. So that they can find work in the future. Aside from that, the state government will provide students with a different allowance for three months. Employment allowance, travel allowance, placement allowance, and other benefits will be provided. This programme will benefit both boys and girls.
This scheme will provide students with computer information. As a result, the youth will benefit from skill development and will be able to become self-sufficient in the future. Students enrolled in the Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme will also receive free coaching. Coaching will be available for competitive exams such as UPSC, JPSC, and bank jobs. Students can apply for the scheme both online and offline.
Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme Objectives
Providing free coaching to economically disadvantaged students in order to prepare them for the future
- The Jharkhand Eklavya Training Scheme will provide allowances of Rs 1500 and Rs 1000 to boys, girls, and the disabled.
- Students living in the hostel will receive a Rs.25,000 employment allowance.
- Every year, 8000 economically disadvantaged students will receive free coaching, with students chosen through an entrance examination.
- To educate students about computers and the internet.
- To provide students in the state with skill education so that they can become self-sufficient in the future.
- To provide students with industry-level training on a large scale so that the youth can earn a living in the future.
- To provide students with employment in the organised sector by providing skill development training.
- Providing a placement allowance to youth who have been placed by the state government.
- After finishing skill education, the youth will be given a certificate of skill development, which will make it easier for them to find work.
Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme Details :
|Scheme Name||Eklavya Skill Scheme|
|Started||by Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Objectives||Provide them with free skill development training.|
|official website||Click Here|
Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme Advantages
Students who have completed their 10th grade will be provided with free coaching in Jharkhand-based institutes for entrance exams in Engineering, Medicine, Common Law Admission Test, Mass Communication, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, and Chartered Accounting.
- A monthly stipend of Rs 2,500 is provided for the students’ living and other expenses.
- The scheme’s eligibility condition is that the student’s parents are not covered by income tax criteria.
- The department intends to provide the scheme’s benefits to 8,000 students each year.
- Detailed guidelines for student and coaching institute selection will be issued soon.Free coaching will be provided for a variety of job-related competitive exams, including the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Railway, and Staff Selection Commission.
- The department has set a goal of coaching 2,700 students per year.
- Financial assistance to selected students pursuing higher education, engineering, medicine, and other fields.
To apply for the Eklavya Free Coaching Scheme, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- he or she must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Only the family’s youth who are not subject to income tax will be eligible for the Eklavya Prashikshan Yojana.
- The youth applying should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The applicant must have at least a tenth pass.
Required Documents :
- Aadhar card
- permanent residence certificate
- age certificate
- certificate of educational qualification
- family income certificate
- passport size photograph
- E mail ID
- mobile number
Eklavya Training Scheme Online Application Process
- First and foremost, you should be aware of the Eklavya Training Scheme. The official website will remain operational.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- A registration option will appear on the home page. You must click on it.
- When you click, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- Now you must fill out the form with all of the requested information.
In this form, you must enter your phone number, email address, name, and address.
- After entering all of the information, you must click on the option.
- As a result, you can easily apply for the Jharkhand Eklavya Training Scheme. To apply offline for the Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme, you must first visit your nearest training center.
Eklavya Training Scheme Offline Application Process
- To apply offline, you must first visit your nearest training centre.
You must obtain the registration form by going there. in this format, etc.
- After receiving the registration form, you must fill out all of the required information on the form.
- After entering all of your information, you must attach all of the required documents to the registration form.
- After that, you must submit this form at the training centre.
- You will be able to apply for Eklavya Training Scheme offline in this manner.
1)When and who initiated the Eklavya Prasikshan Yojana EPY?
Ans On November 15, 2022, Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched this scheme.
2)What exactly is the Eklavya Training Scheme?
Ans This scheme provides free training for students in Jharkhand to prepare for competitive exams. Every year, 2700 Jharkhand students will receive free education.
3)What exactly is the Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme?
Ans Chief Minister Hemant Soren initiated the scheme. This scheme will provide skill development education to youth aged 15 to 35. In addition, girls and disabled people will be paid $1,500 per month, while boys will be paid $1,000. As a result of this scheme, they will be able to find work in the future.
4)What is the Jharkhand Eklavya Skill Scheme all about?
Ans The scheme’s main goal is to provide skill development education to the youth so that they can be trained and become self-sufficient in their livelihood.