HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 Online Application for Covid Crisis Support buddy4study Online Status, Apply last date 31 October, 2021 : HDFC Bank Scholarship For the education of children in families who have lost a mother or father or both due to Covid-19. Scholarship HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 for How to apply HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 hdfc scholarship 2021 application form at https://www.buddy4study.com/page/hdfc-bank-parivartans-covid-crisis-support-scholarship-program. HDFC Bank will provide scholarships for the education of children in families who have lost a mother or father or both due to Kovid-19. Once in the form of financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to Rs.75,000. The last date to submit an application is October 31, 2021.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 Online Application for Covid Crisis Support buddy4study Online Status
Under this scholarship scheme, students will be provided one-time financial assistance ranging from ₹15,000 to ₹75,000, the bank said, adding that it will be available to students who have lost either or both of their parents, or if earning family members have lost their livelihood during the pandemic.
Who are Eligibility
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate (General and Professional) program.
- 1. Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- 2. Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- 3. Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Scholarship by Class
- 15,000 for classes 1-5
- 18,000 for classes 6-8
- For classes 9-12- Rs.21,000
- Diploma Courses Rs. 20,000 –
- Graduation (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA etc.) – Rs.30,000
- Post Graduation (M.Com, MA etc.) – Rs.35,000
- Professional (BTech, MBBS, LLB, B.Arc, Nursing) – Rs. 50,000
- Post Graduation (MTech, MBA) Courses – Rs. 55,000 – 75,000
Note : Tuition fees, hostel fees, meals, internet, online learning | The scholarship should be used only for educational expenses such as equipment, books and stationery.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply for HDFC Bank Scholarship ?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|