COVID-19 Service staff awarding Weightage upto 15% in Government recruitment as per AP GO 211 : Who are Service in Corona Pacients 15% Weightage in Government Medical Jobs. AP Contact Employees 15% Comprehensive guidelines for awarding Weightage upto 15% for the persons of Contract / Outsourcing/ Honorarium staff who rendered their services at Tribal/Rural/Urban Areas and also during pandemic COVID-19 duties – Orders as per G.O.RT.No. 211 Dated: 08-05-2021.
COVID-19 Service staff awarding Weightage upto 15% in Government recruitment
- Government in the references 3rd to 5th read above, have stipulated certain procedure for selection and for filling up of entry level vacancies under the control of DME, DPH&FW and Commissioner of APVVP and accorded the weightage for recruitment of CAS, DAS, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians and Pharmacists to the staff working in 104 (Mobile Medical Units) and also working in HDS/CDS/Aaarogyasri HCT, Trauma care, APSACS, NHM and other GOI Schemes who were appointed on contract/outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee or appropriate selection process whichever is applicable in addition to the categories allowed in the references 1st & 2nd read above.
- In the reference 6th read above, Government have decided to consider to give weightage upto 15% during regular recruitment for the persons of Contract /Outsourcing staff who rendered their service for COVID-19.
- The Government after examination of the matter, hereby issue the following weightage criteria for the ensuing recruitments under the control of Director of Health &Family Welfare, A.P./ Director of Medical Education, A.P./ Commissioner of APVVP:
Comprehensive guidelines for awarding Weightage upto 15% for the persons of Contract /Outsourcing/Honorarium staff
|S.No.||CRITERIA||WEIGHTAGE(Total Marks 100)|
|a)||Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination||75% for DPH&FW (General MBBS/CAS/DAS)/APVVP/DME and 65% for PG Diploma for APVVP(Specialist)|
|b)||Weightage for experience of Government service including contract service||Based on working area:|
|(i) @ 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area|
|(ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in
|(iii) @ 1.0 marks per six months in urban areas|
|Based on COVID duties :
(i)@ 5 marks per six months. (ii)@10 marks per one year.
(iii)@15 marks per one year six months
|c)||Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination||Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.|
- Note-1: The maximum Weightage as mentioned at point –(b) for Government service rendered in Tribal/Rural/Urban areas including COVID-19 duties is 15% only.
- Note-2: The above COVID-19 Weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by Government from time to time.
4. The Director of Health &Family Welfare, A.P./ Director of Medical Education, A.P./ Commissioner of APVVP shall take further necessary action accordingly.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|