Corona Vaccine Registration For Above 18 Years, How To Register and check Price @selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
కరోనా వాక్సిన్ ను 18 సంత్సరాలు నిండినవారు ఈ క్రింది వీడియో చూసి ఆన్లైన్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ కంప్లీట్ చేయండి. Afficial లింక్ పనిచేస్తుంది ఇప్పుడు. How to Register Online for Corona Covid19 Vaccine @selfregistration.cowin.gov.in. Corona Vaccine Registration For Above 18 Years, How To Apply and check Price: The Central Govt has confirmed that the Covid-19 vaccination program, for citizens aged 18 and above is set to begin on April 28, 2021. Those above 18 years of age will be able to get vaccinated from 1 May in the third phase of inoculation, making all Indian adults eligible to take the vaccine. Until now only citizens over 45 and frontline workers were being vaccinated against Covid-19.
Eligible Indian citizens can register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu app; the vaccination registration process will be starting on 28 April. Covid Vaccine Registration on Cowin portal Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, and other states. Vaccination will be done in various slots for the registered candidates, Covaxin, Sputnik, or any other available vaccination will be done in 1st and 2nd doses.
Covid 19 Vaccine Slot Booking in COWIN Portal @selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
After successful registration with the COWIN portal, registered people can book the slot at their convenience. If the selected slot is busy, there will be various other slots. By visiting the COWIN page, cowin.gov.in Covid vaccine Online Registration Slot Booking can be done.
Corona Vaccine price Details:
- In central Govt hospitals the vaccination is free for everyone.
- In state Govt and private hospitals there is a fixed charge for the vaccination as per the market price.
- Covishield (the oxford-Astrazeneca) vaccine is priced at ₹400 to states and ₹600 to private hospitals, per dose
- Bharat Biotech Covaxin price has not been announced yet.
- The new pricing will be applicable under Centre’s ‘Liberalised and Accelerated Phase 3 strategy of the National Covid-19
- Vaccination Programme’. Vaccination at private hospitals will still cost ₹250.
- Assam, Chhattisgarh, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, have announced free vaccination in this phase.
How To Register For Corona vaccine in COWIN Portal:
- Log on to cowin.gov.in and enter your mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered number
- Enter OTP, click on verify button
- Once validated, Registration of Vaccination page will open up
- Enter details required along with photo ID proof
- Feed in details of comorbidities if you have
- Once done, click Register button at the bottom right
- Once registration is done, you will be shown Account Details. You can schedule your appointment from the Account Details page
- If you want to add more people, all you have to do is press Add More button at the bottom right side of the page and enter all the details.