Central Bank of India Balance Check Number 2023 : All Information Available Here
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number 2023. Central Bank of India is a government-owned commercial bank in India with headquarters in Mumbai. It was established in 1911 and is the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. It is one of the largest commercial banks in India in terms of business and customer base.
The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services to its customers including personal banking, corporate banking, NRI banking, and agricultural banking. The bank has a strong presence in rural and semi-urban areas, and has been recognized for its efforts in promoting financial inclusion in the country.
The bank has a large network of branches and ATMs across India, and also provides internet and mobile banking services to its customers. It is also actively involved in various social and economic initiatives, and has established several partnerships with various organizations to further its CSR activities. Central Bank of India Balance Check Number.
Overall, Central Bank of India plays a significant role in the Indian banking sector and continues to be a trusted and reliable financial institution for millions of customers across the country.
How to Register for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
You can register for Central Bank of India’s balance enquiry service by missed call as follows:
- Call the bank’s toll-free number: You need to call the bank’s toll-free number, which is usually provided on the bank’s website or on the back of your ATM card.
- Wait for the call to be disconnected: After you make the call, the call will be automatically disconnected after a few rings.
- Receive SMS with balance details: You will receive an SMS with your account balance details within a few minutes.
|It is important to note that this service is only available for registered mobile numbers. If your mobile number is not registered with the bank, you will need to visit a branch to update your details and register for this service.
Additionally, you should check with the bank for any terms and conditions or eligibility criteria for availing this service, as these may vary from time to time
Features Of Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India offers a wide range of features to its customers, some of which are:
- Personal banking: The bank offers a range of personal banking services including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, personal loans, credit cards, and insurance services.
- Corporate banking: The bank provides customized financial solutions for corporate customers, including working capital finance, term loans, and cash management services.
- NRI banking: The bank offers a range of services for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) including NRI savings accounts, NRE fixed deposits, and remittance services.
- Agricultural banking: The bank provides financial services to farmers and agriculture-related businesses, including crop loans, dairy loans, and other agriculture-related finance.
- Digital banking: The bank provides a range of digital banking services including internet banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking. Customers can perform a wide range of transactions using these services, including balance enquiry, funds transfer, bill payment, and more.
- ATM network: The bank has a large network of ATMs across India, allowing customers to access their account and withdraw cash at their convenience.
- Debit cards: The bank offers a range of debit cards, including RuPay debit cards and international debit cards, providing customers with access to their account and cashless transactions.
- Loan services: The bank provides a range of loan services, including home loans, personal loans, car loans, and more, with competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options.
- Investment services: The bank provides investment services, including fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and government securities, to help customers grow their savings and wealth.
These are some of the key features offered by Central Bank of India to its customers. The bank may offer additional services and features, so it’s a good idea to check with your local branch for a full list of services and products available in your area.
How Can I Get a Central Bank Mini Statement Via SMS?
To avail of the Central Bank of India mini statement by SMS, follow these steps:
Compose an SMS:
- Type “MINISTMT <Account Number>” in a text message. Replace “Account Number” with your actual account number.
Send the SMS:
- Send the text message to the bank’s designated SMS banking number, which can usually be found on the bank’s website or by contacting the bank’s customer service.
Receive SMS with mini statement:
- You will receive an SMS with your account mini statement, which will include information about your recent transactions such as date, type of transaction, and amount.
Note: It is important to note that the service may be available only for registered mobile numbers and may be subject to terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Additionally, charges may apply for availing this service, so it is recommended to check with the bank for any charges and fees associated with the service.
Mobile phone numbers for service requests
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
|Balance Enquiry (09555244442)|
|Mini Statement (09555144441)|
1)How do I check the balance of my Central Bank of India account?
Ans You can check your account balance using the bank’s internet banking or mobile banking services, visiting an ATM, or calling the bank’s customer service number. You can also sign up for the bank’s missed call balance enquiry service.
2)How do I withdraw funds from my Central Bank of India account?
Ans You can transfer funds from your Central Bank of India account by using the bank’s internet banking or mobile banking services, visiting a branch, or calling the bank.
3)How do I apply for a loan from the Reserve Bank of India?
Ans You can apply for a loan from the Central Bank of India by visiting a local branch, using internet banking, or contacting customer service.
4)What is the interest rate on Central Bank of India savings accounts?
Ans The interest rate on Central Bank of India savings accounts may vary depending on the type of account and the customer’s location. Current interest rates should be checked with your local branch or the bank’s website.
5)How do I open an account with the Central Bank of India?
Ans The documents needed to open an account with the Central Bank of India differ depending on the type of account and the customer’s location. Commonly required documents include proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of income.
6)How do I notify the Central Bank of India about a lost or stolen ATM card?
Ans A lost or stolen ATM card can be reported to Central Bank of India by calling customer service or visiting a local branch.