Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana 2023 : Advantages,Goal,Process To Apply
Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana 2023. On June 18, 2021, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar started up the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana. These initiatives were created to encourage entrepreneurship among all segments of the youth and women population. As part of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana, the scheme was launched.
Youth and women, regardless of caste or creed, who want to start their own businesses will be eligible for a Rs 10 lakh loan under the Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana. The state government will provide Rs 5 lakh as a grant, while the remaining Rs 5 lakh will be a loan repayable in 84 instalments.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana’s goal
Mukyamantri Udyami Yojana’s main goal is to promote small and large industries in the state. This scheme will provide financial assistance to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes people so that they can begin working. The Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana will reduce unemployment and provide employment opportunities for SC/ST people.
Self-employment in the Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana will enable the people of the state to become self-sufficient while also providing employment for others. The Bihar government is making efforts to run various schemes to promote self-employment. So that the people of Bihar can be assisted in establishing an industry.
Under Bihar Udyami Yojana Registration 2023, citizens of all classes will be given incentive amount to start employment. In which you will be awarded a sum of ten lakh rupees. The government will also provide a grant of 50% of the total cost, up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh, under this scheme, and 1% interest will be required to be deposited on the remaining amount of Rs 5 lakh. This sum must be returned to the beneficiary in 84 instalments. The Bihar government has also set a budget for the Bihar Chief Minister Udhmi Yojana.
Bihar Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme 2023 Benefits and Features
- The government will provide a Rs 10 lakh incentive for setting up industries under the Bihar Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme.
- This scheme is only available to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe citizens.
- The Bihar government is attempting to encourage the industry through the Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana.
- This scheme will also help to lower the unemployment rate.
- The economic situation of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe citizens will also improve as a result of this scheme.
- The Bihar government has allocated Rs 102 crore to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023.
- Out of the Rs 10 lakh incentive amount, Rs 5 lakh will be provided as a grant and Rs 5 lakh as an interest-free loan under this scheme.
- This scheme will also reduce unemployment by promoting industries.
- Citizens from the scheduled castes and tribes will benefit from this scheme.
- The beneficiary will be required to repay the loan in 84 instalments.
- The loan provided by the Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme will be interest-free.
- In addition, the government will provide $25,000 for training and project management.
- Self-declaration by the beneficiary from any nationalised bank is mandatory for availing the loan.
Documents required For Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana
Candidates applying for the Chief Minister Youth and Women Entrepreneur Scheme must also upload the following documents online:
- Permanent residence permit.
- Certificate of birth.
- Intermediate or an equivalent certificate is required.
- Proof of caste (by father’s name).
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- A passport-sized photograph is required.
- Account statement from a bank.
- Certificate of Competence (if any).
- Land rent receipts or other paper.
Bihar Government SC/ST/EBC/Youth/Women Entrepreneurship Promotion
- According to an analyst, the Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government was generous with new schemes, but they did not have the desired impact because doing business in the state has become difficult due to deteriorating law and order, high land costs, and bureaucratic red tape. According to an automobile dealer, only 240 of the 21,112 applicants who applied for incentives under the CM Gramin Parivahan Yojana, which was launched in 2020, were women. They were concerned that women would no longer participate in large numbers in the new scheme. Schemes for other classes may be in employment conditions like Bihar.
- The opposition claimed that the state government had failed miserably in its promises to create jobs. “What happened to the CM’s call last year to provide employment to all migrants upon their return?” He needed to leave the state… Bihar has made significant progress, and the government has been honest in implementing 5% of cabinet decisions.
- Former minister and Janata Dal (United) leader Neeraj Kumar, on the other hand, dismissed the allegations and stated that Nitish Kumar was committed to “sincere implementation” of the project. “There are seven Nischay Yojanas that the Chief Minister is committed to implementing,” he said. He personally oversees their implementation.
- In other significant decisions made on Tuesday, the cabinet increased the State Contingency Fund limit from Rs 350 crore to Rs 8,732.10 crore. The proposal by the Transport Department to encourage vehicle retailers to sell registration numbers of their choice was also approved.
How do I apply for the Mukhyamantri of Bihar’s Mahila Udyami Yojana
First and foremost, the applicant must go to the official website of the Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme.
- You have now arrived at its home page.
- Click on the appropriate option where you must register.
- A new application form will appear in front of you, in which you will be asked for some necessary information, the details of which you must provide correctly.
- Now you have to click on the given option of Get OTP.
- Following that, you must select the option to obtain an OTP and enter your mobile number.
- Following that, an OTP will be sent to your mobile phone that will not be in the empty box.
- You must upload all necessary documents here.
- Then you must click on the summit button.
- Your registration will be finished as soon as you click.
- You can easily apply for the online women entrepreneur scheme this way.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)Who is eligible to apply?
Ans All Bihar residents who are members of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes are eligible to apply.
2)What exactly is the Bihar Chief Minister’s Entrepreneur Scheme?
Ans The Bihar government has launched the Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme to help the state’s youth. The government will provide financial assistance to young people who want to start their own businesses through the scheme.