Teachers Promotion fixation Software, DDO Proceeding latter Under 22a(i), 22B GO for SA / HM Promotion
SA/ HM Promotion Fixation Software Promotion Increment Bill Preparation DDO Proceeding and GO Download here. AP / TS Teachers Promotion Fixation Software: This Software is Designed With FR 22-A(I), FR-22b, Initial Fixation & Repay Fixation on Increment Date, Promotion fixation software in PRC 2015. Teachers promotion fixation software Download. SA promotion fixation proceedings, AP teachers Up gradation pay fixation on promotion calculator, Promotion FR 22b software Prepared by C.Ramanjaneyulu,
LP/ Language Pandits pay fixation on promotion for central govt. employees, PET Promotion Fixation Bill software, pay fixation on promotion under fr 22 b, teachers promotion fixation software AP, Teachers pay fixation on promotion proceedings Download. AP Teachers Promotion fixation software as per PRC 2015 , TS Teachers promotion fixation software , FR 22(a) i , FR 22B , Promotion One Increment fixation , Promotion Two Increments fixation, Promotion GOs and SA / HM Promotion Proceeding download.
Teachers Promotion fixation Software for SGT, LP Telugu Pandits,SA brief Information , G.O’s and Software for SA / HM Promotion
#Promotion fixation Software for SGT, LP Telugu Pandits, SA brief Information , Promotion FR22a( i), FR22B, One Increment, Two Increment Sanction G.O’s
Fixation of Pay on Promotion higher post:
- Clause (a) (1) of FR 22 (I) deals with fixation of pay of a government servant holding a non-tenure post on his appointment to another post involving assumption of higher duties and responsibilities. Such appointment may be in the normal channel of promotion or otherwise, provided the appointment or promotion is made on fulfillment of the eligibility conditions, as prescribed in the relevant Recruitment Rules.
- Initial pay in the time-scale of the higher post is fixed at the stage next above the notional pay arrived at by increasing his pay in respect of the lower post held by him regularly by an increment at the stage at which such pay has accrued, or Rs.100/- only whichever is more.
Promotion fixation software can be use for four types :
1. Pay fixation arrears from promotion date under FR 22 a1 (option given to increment date)
2. Re-Pay fixation arrears from normal increment date under FR22 B (option given to increment date)
3. Pay fixation arrears from promotion date (Direct FR 22B)/(option given to promotion date)
4. Initial pay fixation arrears from promotion date
(a) A government servant drawing pay of Rs. 7075/- w.e.f. 01.04.1996 in the pay scale of Rs. 5500-175-9000 is promoted on 01.09.2015 to a post in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500.
Model Pay fixation as given below:
- Notional Pay = Rs. 7075
- Add one notional increment = Rs. 175
- Notional Pay = Rs. 7250
- The stage above this pay in the higher pay-scale is Rs. 7300/-.
- Thus the pay is fixed at Rs. 7300/-
Date of next increment = 01-09-2016
(b) A government servant drawing pay of Rs. 2660/- in the pay scale of Rs. 2550-55-2660-60-3200 w.e.f. 01.02.2015 is promoted to a post in the pay scale of Rs. 2610-60-3150-65-3540 w.e.f. 16.03.2015.
- Pay = Rs. 2660/-
- Add one notional increment (Minimum Rs. 100/-) = Rs. 2760/-
- Pay fixed at Next higher stage
- in the new pay-scale = Rs. 2790/-
Date of Next Increment = 01.03.2015
Option for fixation of pay under above rule from the date of next increment in the lower grade
A government servant is required to exercise option within one month from the date of promotion/appointment, to have the pay fixed under the above rule from the date of promotion itself or from the date of accrual of next increment in the lower grade/post. In case he opts for the above rule from the date of next increment, his pay on promotion is fixed at a stage next above the pay in the lower grade/post. It is then re fixed under the above formula from the date of accrual of next increment in the lower grade/post. Thus in the illustration (a) above, in case the government servant opts for pay fixation as per this rule from.
Date of next increment, his pay shall be fixed as follows:
(a) On 01.09.2016 the pay of the government servant will be fixed in the higher scale at a stage next above Rs.7075/- i.e. Rs.7100/-
(b) On 01.04.1997 the pay will be re fixed as follows:
- Pay in the lower grade on 01.04.1997 = Rs.7250/-
- Notional pay on adding one increment of Rs.175/- = Rs.7425/-
- Pay to be fixed at next higher stage i.e. Rs.7500/-
Date of next increment = 01.04.1998
Teachers Promotion fixation Software Download