APSET 2022 Application Form, Exam Pattern and Exam Dates (Pdf): The application form will only be available in an online format on the authority’s official website. Candidates should be aware that any other means of application will not be considered by the examination authority under any circumstances. Aspirants can only fill out and submit the application form online. Only online payment of application costs is available to candidates. The application form will be completed once the payment has been received.
APSET 2022 Application Form, Exam Pattern and Exam Dates (Pdf)
The Andhra Pradesh University conducts the APSET exam to determine the eligibility of individuals who wish to apply for Lecturer/Assistant Professor positions in universities/degree institutions throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh. The test conducting authority will release the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2022 Application Form on the official website, apset.net.in. The APSET exam is scheduled to take place in December 2022.
What is APSET 2022?
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, administers the APSET, a state eligibility test that is modelled after the National Eligibility Test. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is the full name of the exam. Andhra Pradesh, which is accredited by the University Grants Commission, used to hold its own state-level exam to hire assistant professors at its colleges and universities.
How to fill out the APSET 2022 form online?
- Visit https://www.apset.net.in/ to learn more about APSET 2022.
- To register for APSET 2022, go to the ‘APSET 2022 New Registration’ link.
- To return to the application page, click New Registration once more. Use the specified ID and Password to log in.
- Fill out the schooling information, double-check the documents, and upload photos and signatures.
- Before submitting the form, double-check it.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application cost.
APSET 2022 Application Fee
- General Category: Rs.1200.
- BC category: Rs.1000.
- SC/ST and PH category: Rs.700.
- Applicants can pay the fee through any medium be it debit or credit cards, Bank Challan, etc.
AP SET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 01||50||100||60 minutes (9.30 AM to 10.30 AM) IST|
|Paper 02||100||200||120 minutes (10.30 AM to 12.30 AM) IST|
AP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree from a UGC-accredited university or college with a minimum of 55 percent (50 percent for the Reserved Category).
- Candidates who will be taking their Master’s Degree final exams are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who finished their Ph.D. on September 19, 1991 with a minimum of 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit for taking this exam.
AP SET 2022 Exam Dates
|APSET Events||APSET Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of APSET Official Notification||July 2022|
|Starting for APSET Applying Online||August 2022|
|Last Date for APSET Applying Online (without late fee)||October 2022|
|Apply with INR 1000 late fee||October 2022|
|Apply with INR 2000 late fee||October 2022|
|Apply with INR 5000 late fee (Exam centre Vishakhapatnam only)||November 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||December 2022|
|APSET Exam Date||December 2022|
APSET 2022 Application Form more details Download