APCPDCL Notification 2021 For Junior Lineman Grade-II Posts Apply Here
APCPDCL Notification 2021: Applications are invited by Central Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited for the posts of Energy Assistants (APCPDCL Junior Lineman Grade-II). As per the APCPDCL notification, 86 vacancies are allocated for APCPDCL Vacancy 2021. Interested Aspirants with required eligibility can apply for this APCPDCL Job Notification @ apcpdcl.in only through online. Aspirants searching jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this AP Power Distribution Company Jobs. Before applying for the APCPDCL Jobs 2021, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Application can apply online for APCPDCL Recruitment from 07.04.2021 to 03.05.2021
APCPDCL Notification 2021 Complete Details:
|Notification||APCPDCL Notification 2021: Apply Online for 86 Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II) Posts|
|Notification Date||Apr 6, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||May 3, 2021|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
APCPDCL Recruitment Important Dates To Remember
|Online Application Starts||07th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th May 2021|
|Date for Correction of Online Application||10th to 14th May 2021|
|Dates for Downloading Call Letter||18th to 22nd May 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd May 2021 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Result||31st May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for APCPDCL:
APCPDCL Educational Qualification :
Applicants should hold 10th Std/ ITI/ Equivalent from a recognised university.
However refer Notification for more details.
Age Limit should be 18- 35 years.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Pay scale
The selected Aspirants will be paid with a pay band of Rs.15000/- per month. For more details, check the official notification.
APCPDCL Educational Qualification:
For the post of Energy Assistant (APCPDCL Junior Lineman Grade II) candidate should have completed SSC or 10th class from the recognized board. Should completed ITI in electrical trade or wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) or Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) or Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from the recognized instruction or Board.
How to Apply Online for APCPDCL Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.apcpdcl.in
- Click ‘Dt 06-04-2021 Notification for the post of Energy Assistants (JLM Gr-II) in APCPDCL’ given in the home page.
- Read the notification Thoroughly.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Then do payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Mode of Application:
Online (Link given below)
- Rs.700/- for OC/BC Aspirants.
- Rs.350/- for SC/ST Categories.
- Applicants can pay fee Through Online.
Document Verification for APCPDCL recruitment 2021
Candidate should have to produce listed documents at the time of document verification process.
- SSC Certificate or equivalent for the proof of Age
- SSC and 10th mark sheet from recognized board
- ITI qualification in equivalent field for educational Qualification
- If candidate belong to SC or ST should bring Permanent community Certificate issued by Tahasildar or MRO in original and
- Aspirants belongs to BC Original Caste Certificate sued by Revenue Officer
- Study Certificate from IV to X class
- Resident Certificate issued by Officer of the Revenue Department
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Selection Process
The selection will be done through the following stages:
Written Test: The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks. The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%
Physical Tests: Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes