AP SSC Nominal Rolls Online Print 2021 Registration User Manual, Required Documents Submit link
AP SSC Nominal Rolls Online Print 2021 Registration User Manual, Required Documents Submit link : AP SSC March 2020 Nominal Roll Online Registration Official link at www.bseap.org, AP SSC 2021 Online Application Form Students Registration/ AP SSC 2021 Students Nominal Rolls Upload link / AP 10th class online application 2021/AP SSC 2021 Online Registration process is as follows. AP SSC Public Exam Nominal Rolls Instructions , HMs Instructions to User Manual of SSC Exam March 2020 Nominal Rolls Online enter , Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Students Nominal Rolls Online regaistration , AP SSC Students OMR cum ICR sheets , cse.gov.in , AP school education, required Certificates , How to login Online registration for Students Nominal Rolls.
Andra Pradesh 10th Class Nominal Rolls Online Print 2021 Registration User Manual, Required Documents Submit link
AP School Education Department SSC Public Examinations , June -2021 Online Students registration and generation of Nominal Rolls User Manual Download. All the Head Masters are requested to furnish the Students Data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their school data cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations, June, 2021.
Requirement of entering the Students information in the web site, keep ready the following documents
- a) Filled in OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- c) Original Challan of Examination fee payment.
- d) Figure statement.
- e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- f) Age condonation orders.
- g) PH Certificates.
- h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates.
- i) Fee exempted students list.
- j) Scanned images of the pass port size photo of the students in ‘jpg.’format of 10 -30 KB size.
- j) Scanned images of the signatures of the students in ‘jpg.’ of 10-15 KB size.
AP 10th Class Public Exam Nominal Rolls Online Official website Steps
- 1. Open the website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh:www.bseap.org
- 2. Click on SSC-2020 online Application
- 3. Click the Download the ‘User Manual from “Quick Links”.
- 4. Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
Please note that after clicking the button CONFIRM, the edit option will disappear and you cannot carry out any more corrections. Hence, all the Head Masters are requested to take up the
following activities before Clicking the Confirm button:
- a. Please takeout the print outs of the all the individual student Registration Forms in duplicate.
- b. Hand over to the concerned Class Teachers for verification of all the details of the Students and for carry out corrections if any.
- c. Instruct the Class Teachers to distribute the printouts of Student Registration Forms to the respective students in the class and ask students to verify the details and correct data if needed. Obtain the signatures of the Students on the Student Registrations Forms in token of their acknowledgement for verification.
- d. The Class Teachers are once again to verify the Registration Forms and tally the uploaded Student signature with the acknowledgment signature of the student.
- e.After, three rounds of the verification and ensuring that the data is 100% accurate, then only the option of the Confirm of each student at the end of each row shall be clicked.
Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will disappear and no more corrections are allowed. Affix the signature of the Head Master with seal beneath the signature of the student on the Student Registration Forms. One set Student Registration Forms can be preserved in the School for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with other information as required by the DGE.
➣ SSC Nominal Rolls Online Enter HM Manual User Copy Download
➣ Head Masters Online Login & Print NR Click here New
➣ AP SSC Public Exam Fee Particulars Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|