AP SA2 Marks Online Entry For 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class STU April-2023 | SA2 Marks Upload Online Process
AP SA2 marks Online Entry 2023 | CCE AP SA2 Marks Online Entry For 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class 2023 Online Process For Marks Entry @studentinfo.ap.gov.in/EMS/. SA2 & SA1 Marks Online Entry in Student info website link Summative 1 & 2 Marks Online Upload Process for 1st to 5th, 6th 7th 8th 9th Class Students. Academic year 2023-24, SA2 CCE internal Marks online Entry official link @ Studentinfo.ap.gov.in. CCE Summative 2 Marks Online Upload New Guidelines Released by CSEAP 2023.
AP SA2 Marks Online Entry AP SSC/Telugu 10th Class Pre Final Answer Keys 2023 Download Exam Papers and Answer Keys Pre-Final Key Papers for AP 10th Telugu Subject 2023 Download Answer Keys for Question Papers AP 10th/SSC Pre Public final Exams 2023 AP SSC Pre Public Exam Solved Papers and Answer Sheets and Download Official Key The AP SSC Pre-final Examinations are Being held Across the State From 09-03-2023 to 20-03-2023. The AP SA1 & SA2 Exam Model Papers 2023 with Answer Key Solutions are Available here. Download Them in pdf Format From the links provided below. Download All Materials for All Subjects are listed Below.
AP SA2 Marks Online Entry Process Details
|Title||CCE SA2 Marks Online Entry Process|
|Category||SA2 Internal Marks Online Upload|
|Subject||CCE SA2 Marks Online Update Process|
|Classes||Primary , UP and High Schools in AP
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class)
|Status (Online link)||Available|
|Exam Conduct Dates||18-04-2023|
Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education Student information Portal and Enter SA2 Marks
AP SA2 Marks Entry / Upload Process opened in CSE AP Portal:
Based on the instructions you provided, it seems that you are trying to log in to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education, and access the student information portal to enter SA2 marks and other details. Here are the general steps you can follow:
- Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education @ www.cse.ap.gov.in.
- Look for the “Student” tab on the homepage and click on it.
- Find the link for “AP SA2 Marks entry” and click on it. This should take you to the student information portal at www.studentinfo.ap.gov.in.
- Enter your username, which in this case is the School DISE code, and password. You may also need to enter a Captcha or other security code to verify that you are a human user.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the “CCE” section and select the option for “Students language mapping.” Enter the class details and select the relevant students.
- Next, select the “Second language mapping” option and submit the data.
- To enter the marks and co-curricular activities for the students, go back to the “CCE” section and select the “Academic Performance Evaluation” option. Enter the student name, class, section, medium, and assessment details to retrieve the data.
- Add the marks and other details for each student and select the “Submit” button.
- If you need to make any edits or have any queries or complaints, select the “Academic Performance Evaluation Edit Option Quires and Complaints” option.