AP PRC HRA Rates 2022 (Revised) 11th PRC House Rent Allowance 10%, 12%, 16% & 24% GO 27: Andra Pradesh Employees and Teachers New HRA Rates in AP PRC 2021 GO 27 Date 20-02-2022. AP PRC 2021 House Rent Allowance Rates w.e.f July 2018 in table pdf format. 11th Pay Revision Commission AP PRC 2022, New HRA Regulation in Andhra Pradesh RPS 2022 Proposed City wise Below table. Andra Pradesh Hra Rates, hra for ap state government employees 2022, Revised hra go in prc 2022, hra in the municipality.
AP PRC HRA Rates 2022 (Revised) 11th PRC House Rent Allowance 10%, 12%, 16% & 24% GO 27
PRC HRA Slabs 2022 PRC 2022 Present new hra for Andra Pradesh employees in 2022, AP PRC HRA Rates 2022 – 11th PRC Revised House Rent Allowance 10%, 12%, 16% and 24%. The HRA rates in Andhra Pradesh are higher, when compared with other States and that of the Government of India, as seen in the table. The Pay Revision Commission PRC 2021 recommended and Government have accepted the following on House Rent Allowance below.
House Rent Allowance
The Government, after careful examination, hereby sanction the House Rent Allowance (HRA) to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh on par with the employees of Central Government, as detailed below:
- Employees in cities having a population more than 50 lakh: 24 % of basic pay
- AP Employees in cities having a population from 5 to 50 lakh: 16% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population 50,000 to 5 lakh: 12% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population less than 50,000: 10% of basic pay
Accordingly, the House Rent Allowance (HRA) shall be allowed as indicated against the Cities, Towns and other places, as detailed below:
Classification of HRA as per GO 27
|Classification of Cities and Towns based
on Population for HRA
|Andhra Pradesh Mayan & other Government of A.P offices in New Delhi & Hyderabad. (Greater than 50 Iakh )||24% of Basic Pay||25,000|
Machilipatnam and Chittoor.
[2 lakh-50 lakh (Including all the 13 existing district Headquarters )]
|16% of Basic Pay||17,000|
|1. Palasa, Kasibugga (Srikakulam District)
P. Parvathipuram 3. Bobbin (Vizianagaram District)
4. Tuni, 5.Samalkot, 6. Pithapuram Mandapet, 8. Amalapuram (East Godavari )
9. Tadepalligudem, 10. Tanuku, 11.Bhimavararn, 12.Narasapur, 13.Palakole (West Godavari District) 14.Jaggaiahpet, 15. Nuzvid, 16.Gudivada. (Krishna District) 7. Macherla, 18.Piduguralla, 19. Tadepalle, 20. Mangalagirl, 21 Sattenapalle, 22 Vinukonda, 23. Narasaraopet, 24. Chilakaluripet, 25. Tenali, 26. Ponnur, 27. Bapatla, 28.Repalle (Guntur District)
29.Markapur, 30. Chirala, 31 . Kandukur (Prakasam District),
32. Kavali 33. Gudur, 34.Venkatagiri (Nellore District)
35. Badvel, 36.Jammalamadugu, 37. Pulivendla, 38. Rayachoti, 39.Rajampet, (Kadapa District) 40. Yemmiganur 41. Adoni, 42. Dhone (Kurnool District),
43. Rayadurg, 44. Guntakal, 45. Tadipatri 46. Dharrnavaram, 7. Kadiri, 48. Hindupur (Anantapur District) 9. Srikalahasti, 50. Madanapalli, 51. Nagari,
52. Puttur, 53. Punganur, and 54. Palamaner (Chittoor District)
|12% of Basic Pay||13,000|
|Other Places (Less than 50,000)||10% of Basic Pay||11,000|
AP PRC 2022 Salary Difference Statement Download
|Name of the Topic||AP PRC HRA Rates 2022|
|Title||New House Rent Allowance Regulation|
|Subject||Revised HRA Regulation in AP PRC 2022|
|PRC Name||AP RPS 2022 (11th PRC)|
|GO Number||GO 27|
|GO Released Date||Dated 20/02/2022|
|Reduced HRA Slabs||10%, 12%, 16% and 24%|
The census figures of 2011 will be taken into consideration for classification under different categories for purpose of drawl of House Rent Allowance.
6.The revised HRA rates are applicable to:
- a. Employees of the State Government.
- b. Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022; and
- c. The Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in Revised Pay Scales of 2022
7. For all employees & officers, HRA is given as per their respective Pay Commission rules which are in force.
8. The existing rules vide the 3rd reference read above regarding payment of House Rent Allowance at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs from the towns / cities concerned based on the Notification issued by the District Collector concerned shall continue. A fresh notification shall be issued by the District Collector immediately duly following the prescribed procedure.
9. Separate Orders will be issued in respect of officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Services and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services. Separate Orders will also be issued for the employees of Secretariat and Head of Departments.
10. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-01-2022.
11. The Government will issue necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules 1988.
11th PRC Proposed House Rent Allowance Slabs details
|HRA rates comparison with other States|
|50 lakhs and above||–||–||24 %||24 %||24%|
|25 lakhs to 50 lakhs||–||–||–||16%||–|
|10 lakhs to 25 lakhs||20% Max. Rs.15,000||22% Max.Rs 22,500||17%||16%||16%|
|5 lakhs to 10 lakhs||20% Max. Rs.15,000||22% Max.Rs 20,000||17%||16%||16%|
|2 lakhs to 5 lakhs||20% Max. Rs.15,000||22% Max.Rs 20,000||17%||8%||8%|
|50,000 to 2 lakhs||14.5% Max. Rs.15,000||14% Max.Rs 20,000||13%||8%||8%|
|Others||12% Max. Rs.15,000||12% Max. Rs 17,000||11%||8%||8%|
|30% Max. Rs.20,000||30% Max. Rs 26,000||–||–||–|
Classification of Cities and Towns For HRA – PRC 2015 (Old)
|CITIES AND TOWNS||Rate of House Rent Allowance|
|Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City
and areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
|30% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 50 Lakhs|
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nandyal,
Nellore, Ongole, Proddatur, Rajahmundry,
Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram.
|20% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 2 Lakhs)|
|1. Srikakulam 2. Palasa, Kasibugga (Srikakulam Dist.)
3. Parvathipuram 4. Bobbili (Vizianagaram Dist.)
5. Tuni, 6.Samalkot, 7. Pithapuram 8. Mandapet,
9. Amalapuram (East Godavari Dist.) 10. Tadepalligudem,
11. Tanuku,12.Bhimavaram, 13.Narasapur,
14.Palakole (West Godavari Dist.)
15. Jaggaiahpet, 16. Nuzvid, 17.Gudivada,
18.Machilipatnam (Krishna Dist.)
19. Macherla, 20.Piduguralla, 21. Tadepalle,
22. Mangalagiri, 23.Sattenapalle,
24. Vinukonda, 25. Narasaraopet, 26.Chilakaluripet,
27. Tenali, 28. Ponnur,29. Bapatla, 30.Repalle (Guntur Dist.)
31. Markapur, 32. Chirala,33.Kandukur (Prakasam Dist.),
34. Kavali 35. Gudur,36.Venkatagiri (Nellore Dist.)
37. Badvel, 38.Jammalamadugu,39. Pulivendla,
40. Rayachoti, 41.Rajampet, (Kadapa Dist.)
42. Yemmiganur 43. Adoni, 44. Dhone (Kurnool Dist.),
45. Rayadurg, 46. Guntakal, 47. Tadipatri 48. Dharmavaram,
49. Kadiri, 50. Hindupur (Anantapur Dist.) 51. Srikalahasti,
52. Madanapalli, 53. Nagari, 54. Puttur, 55. Punganur,
56. Chittoor and 57. Palamaner (Chittoor Dist.)
|14.5% of basic pay|
|All other places||12% of basic pay|