AP OAMDC Degree Online Admission 2024 |Check out Verification Dates & Allotments @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
AP OAMDC Degree Admission 2024 Check online Admission and Online Apply, APSCHE officially launched the registration procedure For OAMDC on July 23. Until July 31st, interested parties may submit an OAMDC Registration Application. The OAMDC 2024 Online Admissions module for degree-granting institutions in Andhra Pradesh. Students who meet the requirements can review the specifics and submit an online application with the required data on the official website.
Undergraduate non-professional programmes will use an online Application process for admission OUT. Candidates must access the official website in order to apply. Beginning with the Academic year 2024, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, and the Government of Andhra Pradesh have all agreed to Conduct AP online degree admissions through the “Online Admissions Module from Degree Colleges portal.
AP OAMDC Degree Admission – Overview
Schedule for AP OAMDC Degree Admissions for 2024 has Been Released. Those who intend To Apply for AP Degree Admission in 2024 can review the whole information on this page. Students who wish to register in Government degree programmes need Not Submit a Standard Application. Online Applications that must be Submitted online. Students who wish to enroll in the first year of the Degree programme should apply using the revised procedure.
|Name of the admission||AP Degree Admission 2024|
|Title||OAMDC Degree Admission 2024|
|Subject||AP Online Degree Admission 2024|
|Registration||19-06-2024 to 24-06-2024|
|Web Options||26-06-2024 to 30-06-2024|
|Degree Admission Web portal||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/OAMDC/OAMDCHome.html|
|AP SCHE website||https://apsche.ap.gov.in/|
Notification For AP OAMDC Degree Admission 2024
According to an AP Government Order, non-professional degree programmes will begin offering four-year honors programmes in the 2024 academic year. After three years with a degree, there will be an exit option.
Candidates who have completed the intermediate level in AP or other Boards are eligible to participate in web counselling for the openings in UG Programs in Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management, Computer Applications, and Social Work, among others, in all types of AP Degree Colleges for this academic year. These programmes lead to the award of B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA, among others.
Candidates Selection Process : should be aware that the online admission process, which entails registration, payment of the processing fee, and the verification of pending certificates, will proceed according to schedule.
The AOAMDC programme will process all applications and create a first selection list for each college based on the applicants’ preferences and qualifications. On the specified date, the shortlist will be published.
Call Letter: The intimation letters for chosen candidates will be sent to their mail addresses (if supplied in the CAF) and will include instructions on how to accept admission at the specific college based on the information included therein. The chosen applicants will receive notification via several channels, such as SMS and email, etc.
Student Logging into AP OAMDC Degree Admission 2024 @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
This information is what all students and young people are yearning for. How Do I Create an Online Admissions Account and Login For Any Type Of Degree College Admission 2024. The good news is that students are adopting the online Admission process, Even Though the number of students is rising along with the population. The most significant fact that should be noted by the government and private university and board is the Coordinating, Academic, and Advisory Functions of the For Degree Students.
After reviewing the OAMDC Results, read all the information regarding the allocation of APHSE seats and counseling seats for 2024. Any student enrolled in a course or stream offered by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). OAMDC’s AP Degree. Additionally, College Admission Portal Offers Direct Links, CCE, APSCHE, CFMS, and GOIP AP. Read on for more information regarding the OAMDC Degree Online Admission 2024 form.
Student Login at OAMDC (oamdc.ap.gov.in)
Candidates must create an APSCHE Login in order to check their application ID and generate passwords. Below is a list of the steps for OAMDC Candidate Login.
- Visit the OAMDC AP Portal first, which is located @ https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- The home page will open with all of the degree colleges’ online admission modules.
- Click the Candidate Login button here.
- Please enter your registration ID and password.
- Select Login.
- In this way, it is possible to log in and create things such as programmes, photographs, signatures, and passwords.
Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges (OAMDC AP)
Students can apply for admission to degree-granting institutions, but what are the main requirements for doing so The following is a list of the steps for OAMDC degree admission.
- Pre-Registration & Payment
- Certificates Verification (HLCs)
- Selected to Web Options
- Seat Allotment
OAMDC Pre-Registration & Payment for Degree
Students must first apply online for student OAMDC degree pre-registration before making payments. Below are the steps for registering as a student for an OAMDC online degree programme.
- Visit the OAMDC AP Portal first, which is located at https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- Select the Student Pre-Registration Option from the Home Page.
- Choose the degree programme and fill out all the required information.
- Keep your password and valid Email Address Carefully.
- Click To “Submit.” Button
- Make an online payment to enroll in a degree programme.
Steps to Follow While Applying for AP Degree Admission – Application Fee
- Candidates first Registered and Pay the Mentioned Application Fee.
- Students Must log in and Enroll for Colleges.
- From July 23, 2024, onward, all qualified and interested candidates may pay the processing fee by visiting the website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Payment for the processing fee can be made online with a credit card, debit card, or by using internet banking.
AP Online Degree Registration Form 2024 Filling Instructions
- Oamdc.ap.gov.in is the official website to visit.
- The AP Online Degree Registration Form 2024 can be found on the homepage.
- On the screen, click the link that appears.
- Now, carefully read all of the directions.
- select the “I Agree” button.
- In the application form, provide the necessary information.
- Once you have completed the AP Online Degree Application form, you must pay the cost.
- press the submit button.
- Print a copy of the documents.
Registration From: 19-06-2024 To 24-06-2024
Special Category Verification: 21-06-2024 To 23-06-2024
Opening of HLCs for Verification of Certificates: 22-06-2024
Exercise of web options from 26-06-2024 To 30-06-2024
Allotment of Seats: 03-07-2024
Reporting of students to the college allotted and Commencement of classes: 04-07-2024
Certificates are required for AP Degree Online Admission 2024 from applicants
Note: One set of photocopies and all original certificates
- Marks’ Memorandum (Inter or its equivalent).
- Evidence of Birth Date (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2024 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who claim reservation under the EWS category
- Residence Certificate of the candidate for a period of seven years prior to the qualifying examination (Inter or its equivalent examination), in the event that the candidate has not received an institutionalized education.
- Andhra Pradesh, For non-local candidates, the Tahsildar must provide a residence certificate for the father or mother for a period of ten years, disregarding any time they were employed outside of Andhra Pradesh.
- For non-local candidates, a certificate from the Tahsildar stating that the parent or mother has lived in Andhra Pradesh for the past ten years, omitting any time spent working outside of the state.
- an integrated community certificate for BC/ST/SC, issued by the appropriate government.
- In the event of applicants who request tuition fee reimbursement, an income certificate for both parents from all sources, issued on or after January 1, 2018, or a white ration card (both the candidate’s name and either parent’s name must appear on the ration card).
- A candidate will be considered a local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh if they migrate from the state of Telangana to any area of the state of Andhra Pradesh between 02 June 2014 and on or before 01 June 2024, according to their local status certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates who want to be considered for reservations under the NCC, Sports, PH, or CAP must bring their original credentials.
- PH – Candidates must provide a certificate from the District Medical Board. Candidates must submit their certifications for CAP.
- Candidates for the CAP are required to produce documentation from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, such as an identity card and a discharge book, among other things.
- The only people whose children would be considered for CAP Category seat allocation are those whose parents are in or have just left the military and have their primary residence in Andhra Pradesh.
- NCC & Sports – Present authentic certificates issued by qualified authorities. A candidate from the state of AP should have been chosen.
- Muslims and Christians are minorities. Candidates must have an SSC transcript that details their religion (Muslim, Christian, or another language), or in the event that they don’t have a transcript, a certificate signed by the head of the institution where they attended classes or took the SSC or its equivalent exam.
- Extracurricular activities: Candidates claiming this category’s reservation must present the appropriate certifications.
AP OAMDC Degree Admission Complete details download here