AP LAWCET Application Form 2024, Exam Date, Notification Details Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Results
AP LAWCET Application Form 2024 has Been Released by SPVM on Behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can Apply for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) online at sche.ap.gov.in by following this direct link. The Deadline to Apply without Paying a late Charge is 2024. Following that, the Deadlines are as Follows 2024 with a late fee of Rs 500, 05-05-2024 with a late fee of Rs 1000, and 09-05-2024 with a late fee of Rs 2000. AP LAWCET Notification.
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Tests, abbreviated as APLAWCET, are administered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, for admission to LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses at Andhra Pradesh Universities and affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form is only Available online as of May 13, 2024. AP LAWCET 2024 (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Admission Exam) is a state-level Entrance Exam Administered on Behalf of APSCHE by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) in Tirupati. Candidates who pass this Exam will be Shortlisted for Admission to Three-year and five-year legal programmes at various participating law colleges around Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply for AP LAWCET 2024?
- Only the Online version of the AP LAWCET Application Form is available.
- Students must establish their eligibility before Applying for the test because the authority has prepared an AP LAWCET Application form only for eligible candidates.
- From 22-03-2024 , applicants can submit the AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form.
- The applicant must complete the AP LAWCET Application Form with all needed information, as any missing information may result in the application being rejected.
- The application correction process for the AP LAWCET will begin on 22-03-2024.
- The applicant must complete and submit their AP LAWCET application form before the deadline since no application forms will be accepted after the deadline.
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test 2024 – Overview
|Exam Name:||AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati|
|Course offered||BL & LLB programs|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Exam Type:||UG and PG|
|Official website for registration||sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet|
AP LAWCET 2024 Important Dates
|Notification For AP Lawcet & AP PGLCET||22-03-2024|
|Commencement of submission of Online Application Form||23rd March 2024|
|Last date Submission of Online Application Without Late Fee||22-04-2024|
|Last date Submission of Online Application With Late Fee 500 -/-||29-04-2024|
|Last date Submission of Application With Late Fee 1000-/-||05-05-2024|
|Last date Submission of Online Application With Late Fee 2000 -/-||09-05-2024|
|Correction of online Application Date Already Submitted by the Candidate||10-05-2024|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket From The Website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx||15-05-2024|
|Date of AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET – 2024 Examination||25-05-2024|
|Time Of Examination||3pm – 4:30 PM|
|Date and Time of objections||23-05-2024
Documents Required for AP LAWCET Application Form 2024
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
AP LAWCET Application Fees
AP LAWCET Syllabus
The following are the list of syllabus topics in AP LLB-
- Indian Polity
- History of India
- Indian Culture
- Geographical knowledge of India
- Indian Heritage
- Basics of Indian Economy
- Blood relations
- Sitting Arrangements & Direction Sense
- Syllogisms & Analogies
- Sequencing & Number/Alphabet Series
- Data Interpretation
- Visual Puzzles
- Judiciary System
Aptitude for the study of Law
- Sale of Goods
- Constitutional Law of India
- Consumer Protection
- Public International Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Environment Law
- Contemporary legal issues
- Law of Torts
- Law of Contracts
AP LAWCET 2024 Documents Required
The following documents are required for AP LAWCET 2024:
- You’re a counsellor. Letter of Request
- Original mark sheet and certificate of class 10th / 12th Age proof certificate
- School leaving certificate / Transfer certificate from the last institution where you studied Graduation
- certificate / Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Migration Certificate and Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / School Headmaster
- Admit card for AP LAWCET 2024 Result card for AP LAWCET 2024 Application form for AP LAWCET 2024
AP LAWCET Application Form & More Details Click here